- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Spoilers through Niagara.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Because they are ridiculous but adorable...oh Monkey and D. Not mine, never mine, no profit.
RECONNECTION

The dance had ended, the vows were being spoken. No music now except for the simple sounds of their voices professing love, laughter, life.

He glanced down to the woman beside him.

The tiny blonde whose stern eyes had lightened slightly, whose lips had twitched into a small smile.

Whose delicate walk down the aisle had caused him to pause and stare.

Whose eyes now turned to him for the briefest of seconds.

Whose hand moved at the same time his did, allowing him to gently enclose her slender fingers in his.

He allowed his fingers to squeeze her's ever so lightly.

He fought back his smug smile as she squeezed back.

And later, as others celebrated, he danced with her outside, faint sounds of music allowing them to sway.

He looked into her eyes, an unspoken question. He smiled slowly as she nodded her head, that barely imperceptible smile changing her stern face into a loving, joyous one.

A week later he bought her ring.
Chapter End Notes:
Reviews tickle my happy place :)


vicodinfm is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Reconnection also liked 3 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans