5 [Reviews - 6] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Jim and Pam claim to be the 7th, so who are the top 6? Find out with these drabbles.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Creed, Jim/Pam, Phyllis/Bob Vance, Ryan/Kelly
Genres: Drabble, Fluff, Humor, Oneshot
Warnings: Other Adult Theme
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 779 Read: 1692 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: November 05, 2009 Updated: November 06, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:


The following was posted on Jim and Pam’s Wedding Site (http://www.halpertbeesly.com/) in their about me section.

I would hope that if you're looking at our wedding blog, you already know us, so an explanation of who we are and what we do seems kind of pointless, but in case you accidentally stumbled on this site: He's a paper salesman. She's a paper salesman. Together, we're easily the seventh most interesting couple in Northeastern Pennsylvania paper sales.

That last line made me laugh and inspired me a bit. I want to write a piece about the 6 other most interesting couples in Northeastern Pennsylvania paper sales. So I decided to give a 100 word glimpse into the lives of these couples on a random autumn Friday night in 2009. Some of them we know, a few are my original characters. A little silly, but enjoy!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by standinginthedoorway [Reviews - 6] 5 (779 words)