- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A/N: This is very explicit. No plot, just smut. Please don't throw garbage at me.

Once again, many thanks to NanReg for her help and reassurances that I won't go to hell for writing this ;o) Love ya!

Disclaimer: The Office and its characters are the property of NBC and the creation of R. Gervais, S. Merchant, G. Daniels & Company. No copyright infringement is intended.

----------------



The brightness of the TV swathed their otherwise darkened bedroom in an eerie light.

Jim and Pam were reclining in bed against the headboard, she in his arms. Just minutes earlier, Jim had finished hooking up his Mac laptop to their TV, at Pam’s insistence that they at least watch the “porno” they’d inadvertently created.

Neither knew what the webcam of Jim’s laptop actually captured during their earlier lovemaking session, but, at the very least, their moans and groans were recorded.

Now, with her enveloped in his arms, Jim asked his girlfriend, “So…ready to watch our ‘sex tape’?”

She leaned back to look at him and grinned widely, “Let’s do it, Halpert!”

“Umm…I’m pretty sure we just did it, Pam. And now we’re watching it.”

“Just turn it on!”

Jim did what she asked and wrapped his arms once again under her breasts. Both were still naked, with only a sheet covering their bodies.

Onscreen, a naked Pam sat atop an equally naked Jim, his hand cupping the back of her head as they kissed deeply, tongues tangling. A moan came from Pam when Jim’s other hand trailed to cup her breast, kneading and weighing. His thumb flicked over her nipple.

From the bed, Jim mimicked his onscreen action without realizing it and said against her temple, “You are so beautiful.”

The tone of their lovemaking changed from leisurely to a more frantic pace. Jim could be seen moving both his hands down to clutch Pam’s hips, setting the pace of her undulating on top of him. They weren’t kissing anymore. Instead, Pam’s upper body hovered over his, her breasts tantalizingly close, and he reached up and drew one nipple into his mouth.

The moan that she made onscreen made Pam’s heart beat faster from the bed as Jim continued his fondling of her breasts. Contrary to her earlier reservations about filming themselves, their images on the TV were more erotic and sensual than any porn she’d ever seen before. They could see Jim’s cock thrusting deep into her, withdrawing only to thrust again. The muscles of his arms flexed each time he raised her up and down, her head thrown back, as if the pleasure was too much to bear.

Jim could sense Pam’s arousal as she watched their images, and he knew Pam could feel him growing harder against her back. There was something so raw about the sounds they made, the guttural moans and cries, as if torn deep from within them as they both searched desperately for release. Neither remembered the words that were uttered as both were driven crazy with mindless pleasure.

“Oh god, Jim….I’m….”

“ So soft….”

“Harder….harder...there….yes…”

“Fuck…..”


On the bed, their breathing changed as Jim’s hand drifted down from Pam’s breast. He found her so wet and ready for him and made a noise in the back of his throat.

Eyes still glued to the TV, watching as they found their release, he plunged a finger, and then two inside her.

Pam slowly closed her eyes as she took in the sounds from the TV and the feel of Jim’s fingers teasing her, slowly and surely. Her hips rose up to meet his fingers, needing him. Knowing what she wanted, Jim withdrew his fingers, kissing her neck when she opened her eyes and protested. Understanding dawned when he lifted one of her legs and draped it over his, opening her wider for him. The sheets were now kicked to the bottom of the bed.

On TV, they were breathing hard while recovering, Jim’s hand smoothing up and down her back, both facing away from the camera. Jim’s soft “Hey” made Pam look away from the screen and back up at him. Her lips opened eagerly as his descended, and he tilted his head a bit to cover her mouth fully, tongues exploring the familiar tastes of one another. His fingers trailed across her upper thigh and continued what he had stopped just moments before.

She made a pleading sound in her throat and tore her lips away from his as he pressed two fingers deep in her once again, his dark eyes watching his movements.

“Jim….”

His voice was low, “I love you…” His thumb caressed her clit, making her hips twitch. He was so hard against her back and the friction between her soft skin and his cock was too much for him to take. She whimpered as he withdrew his fingers once again.

“Jim…why are you…?” The question died on her lips when he moved her to lie down on her back and spread her legs, opening her up to him.

His voice was deep, caressing her skin. “I want to taste you.”

Looking up at him kneeling naked between her legs, his penis fully erect, Pam had to lick her lips at the image he presented. And if that wasn’t enough to drive her crazy, the heat and the need in his eyes would have done her in.

She didn’t know if it was the fact that their images and voices were on TV or the fact that they just wanted each other so much. It made her bolder as she continued to look at him and her hands moved down to cup her breasts. When her hands trailed lower, his breath hitched. His hand gripped his engorged cock to still it when her fingers sunk deeper.

“Jim,” she whispered. “I need you.”

He drew her fingers up to his mouth and licked them one by one. But that wasn’t enough for Jim. He leaned down and with a look at her, licked her clit as his fingers explored her. Teasing…lingering…plunging deep. Pam clenched the sheets and moaned.

“Jim…no….not this way. I want you in me. I want you to fuck me.”

It didn’t take much convincing for Jim to do as she asked. Not when he was rock hard and too close to the edge, just from the sight and sound and taste of her.

When he raised his head, he was momentarily distracted by their images on the TV. Pam followed his gaze and saw what Jim was looking at.

Onscreen, she was on her stomach and he was fucking her from behind. One of his hands held her leg to the side, opening her up even wider to his penetration. The other hand cupped her breast. The webcam had captured their movements clearly, his cock, slick with her. Each time he slammed back inside her, she shifted up higher on the bed, teeth biting her tongue to prevent the screams that weren’t quite contained.

From the bed, Pam and Jim shared a heated look. With a hard kiss on her mouth, he turned her onto her stomach and put a pillow under her hips, leaning down to whisper in her ear, “Don’t look away from the TV.”

She nodded and whimpered when she felt him position himself at her entrance, wet from wanting him.

He slid his cock in slowly, feeling her walls close around him, and groaned. “Pam…” He pulled out and thrust deeply, both crying out at how deep he was.

With her eyes still on the TV, Pam said, “I’m so….full….of you…”

And with that, they lost control, in words and actions. He thrust deep, withdrawing only to continue, both of his large hands cupping her breasts, pulling her even closer to him as he fucked her. He wanted to touch her everywhere and cursed the fact that he only had two hands.

Pam was held captive in his arms, with his body covering hers and his hands binding her to him, all the while watching a near mirror image play out before them.

She was close and knew he must be too. “Jim…?”

He was barely coherent when he answered her, not when she was so wet around him and he was going to die if he didn’t come soon. “Yeah….?”

“I can feel…..you fucking me ….”

His “Oh god…” made it difficult for her to concentrate.

“…and…I can see you…fucking me too…” She breathed out.

“Oh fuck…”

And with that, Jim began to thrust like an animal, relishing each of Pam’s cries. With both of them so close to the edge, he wanted something else. Jim quickly flipped her over and thrust inside her once again while pulling her body up to his so that her breasts flattened against his chest. His mouth captured hers.

“I need…..to look at you.” While his tongue in her mouth, licking and sucking, his cock drove into her, harder, deeper.

Within seconds, he felt her walls grip and pull at him as her orgasm rolled over her and his mouth smothered her screams of pleasure. His own orgasm came powerfully, making him thrust even more frantically inside her. He nibbled at her lips as both of them held on to one another while the storm inside them subsided.

Jim dropped his head on her shoulder, still joined and having no energy left to move off of her. The TV screen was dark.

“Jim?”

His voice was muffled against her skin. “Hmm?”

One of her hands moved up to play with his hair. “Do you think taping ourselves is…bad?”

He turned his head slightly to look at her. Before he could say anything, however, she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him close to her. “I don’t care!” She said defiantly, answering her own question. “I’m going to miss you too much. And we won’t get to see each other every day. I want something to keep me company when I can’t talk to you or see you.”

His hand moved up from where it was fondling her breast -- he couldn’t stop touching her -- to cup her face. “I know.” He said softly. “I’m going to miss you like crazy too. But I promise we’ll talk on the phone every day. And we’ll see each other at least once a week. You know I have a lot of time off. You’ll probably get tired of seeing me all the time.”

She smiled and kissed him. “I don’t think that’s possible.” She kissed him again, this time longer and deeper. “I love you, you know. A lot.”

A huge grin broke out on his face. “I love you too. Let’s get some sleep before we watch our ‘sex tape’ again. And this time, don’t distract me!”

The grin became a laugh when she swatted his butt. He sighed, knowing how deeply he would miss her.



----------------
Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!


bkwrm is the author of 9 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 20 members. Members who liked And...wrapping up also liked 2722 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans