19 [Reviews - 41] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

A look at Jim and Pam through the years (seasons 1-6) using songs from Ray Charles’ Genius Loves Company.

Last chapter: S6 - "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" (spoilers for "Niagara")

Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Past, Future, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Fluff, Humor, Married, Pregnancy/Babies, Romance, Steamy
Warnings: Mild sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6722 Read: 18111 ePub Downloads: 6
Published: January 20, 2010 Updated: February 01, 2010
[Report This]

1. S1/S2 - "You Don't Know Me" by bkwrm [Reviews - 11] 5 (1212 words)

1. This is one of my favorite albums of all time and recently, when listening to it, I thought a lot of the songs could be apply to Jim and Pam and so, this fic was born. I hope you'll also listen to the songs (courtesy of Rhapsody) that are linked in the story.

2. I couldn't have done this without the very wonderful NanReg who helped me with a lot of things. A LOT! She’s just…so great :D

Disclaimer: The Office and its characters are the property of NBC and the creation of R. Gervais, S. Merchant, G. Daniels & Company. The album Genius Loves Company is the property of Concord Records and Hear Music and anyone else who was involved with the songs & lyrics. I own nothing. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. S3 - "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word" by bkwrm [Reviews - 7] 4 (1319 words)

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Without NanReg...
*panics* :D

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

3. S4 - "Fever" by bkwrm [Reviews - 6] 2 (1221 words)

A haiku:
NanReg is the best
And smells like cookies too. She
paid me to say these. :D

Disclaimer: Not mine. Except in my dreams.

4. S5 - "Crazy Love" by bkwrm [Reviews - 10] 4 (1344 words)

I see London, I see Spain. I see NanReg not working again. Because she was busy helping me with this story :D

5. S6 - "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" by bkwrm [Reviews - 7] 4 (1626 words)


1. This last chapter revolves around “Niagara” because I love that episode so.

2. I can't thank NanReg enough for all the things she does (including putting up with my drunken ramble ;o) *mmmmwah*