- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
It’s awkward at first. Oscar and Andy already know everything about each other, so they have nothing to discuss on their first date.

Oscar breaks the awkwardness first. “You want to tell me the latest music trends?”

Andy’s face lights up. “Yes!” He launches into his story about what’s new in music.

After Andy’s done, their food arrives. In between bites, Oscar and Andy laugh about their crazy day at work.

They kiss after arriving home. “This was my best first date ever,” Andy informs him.

Oscar walks away smiling.

This is the last first date for both of them.
Chapter End Notes:
This is different from my usual Jim/Pam, but I love Oscar/Andy just as much as them. One of my friends asked for a fic about this couple, and this is what I came up with. Hope you enjoyed!


Klutzygirl is the author of 9 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans