- Text Size +
Disclaimer: I do not own any characters, settings, etc. The plot is of my own, but in no way do I claim any copyrighted material as my own.

"Where is he?" asked Jim, leaning against the receptionist desk. "This took forever!"

Pam laughed. "I know, I know. He'll be here." They exchanged a slightly worried glance. "Right?"

Suddenly, the door swung open, and there stood Dwight. A calm expression on his face, he walked up to where Pam and Jim were talking.

"Dwight. Hi." Jim smiled at him, trying not to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Dwight asked. "I don't see why you're laughing. Fact: Right this second, five people across America are being mauled by bears."

Jim's face turned into a fake expression of shock. "Oh, wow. You're completely right. I forgot about your cousin."

Dwight looked worried. "What? What about my cousin?" he demanded.

"Oh, you haven't heard?" Jim asked. "It was all over the news. He was mauled by a bear."

Dwight narrowed his eyes at Jim. "You're lying."

Jim's face remained motionless. "Am I?" At this, Pam snickered.

As office phones continued to ring, Dwight backed slowly away from Jim and Pam, toward his desk. But when he turned around, his expression turned angry. "Where is my desk?!" He turned to Jim. "You took it again?! Is it in the bathroom?!"

Jim shook his head in disappointment. "Dwight, do you really think I would do that.. again? Really, that would just be unoriginal."

"Too repetitive," Pam said, nodding.

Dwight circled the room slowly, eyeing each one of the Dunder Mifflin employees. Stanley briefly looked up, rolled his eyes, and then focused on his work again.

Pam and Jim laughed silently as Dwight continued to search the office. Finally, he looked up... to see his desk glued to the ceiling.

"MICHAEL!"


pepsicola1295 is the author of 0 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans