- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

About the 1,245,894th time I watched the "Casino Night" kiss, I noticed that there was a little bit of tongue involved, which I hadn't noticed before... so I was inspired to write this little ficlet...

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

He'd just tasted her lips.

To Pam, it felt like he was trying to drink her in, and it was more intimate than almost anything she'd ever experenced. It wasn't the gross, tongue-invading-her-mouth kind of kiss that Roy usually liked; she'd always felt like that action was purely sexual. Jim's tongue was unassuming. It teased a little at her lips like he was taking a little taste, a little sip of her to quench his thirst, and the reaction in her stomach was like a storm- rushing, intense tingles that started in her middle, and shot up to her chest, pushing a sigh from her lungs, tightening her throat, and making the little muscles inside her ears flutter. Her eyes watered a little, too. And good thing his arms were wrapped around her so tightly, because she didn't think she'd be able to stand on her own.

She pressed her fingertips into his scalp a little harder to try to implore him, without words, to taste her the same way again.

******

Jim hadn't meant to get his tongue involved in their first kiss. Their relationship had always been so chaste, so pure. Sure, he wanted her, but it's not what things were based on with them. So he was surprised when his tongue seemingly took on a mind of its own and made a brief appearance during their first kiss. After he'd kissed her once, he felt her sink in to him, and he couldn't help it- he wanted more of her; all of her. He could have devoured her slowly, savored her like a fine wine. She tasted like summertime, and he almost got lost in the warmth of her sunlight.
 
But he had the faint intuition that too much intensity at that moment could scare her away, so he left the rest of his convincing up to his lips.



PuffingNoise is the author of 41 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Taste also liked 1034 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans