5 [Reviews - 12] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Characters from my previous stories reflect on the birth of Cecelia Halpert.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Jim/Pam, Karen, Other, Pam, Roy, Ryan, Toby
Genres: Oneshot
Warnings: None
Series: let?s celebrate birthday month in style today.
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2665 Read: 2456 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: May 01, 2010 Updated: May 01, 2010
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Happy Birthday to NanReg! MTT’s chief reviewer and cheerleader.  This is my contribution to the birthday series.  When we were tasked with creating a birthday one-shot, I had a hard time coming up with an idea. I think it’s pretty obvious that my well is pretty dry these days. I thought about Nancy, though,  and how she’s been there through pretty much everything I’ve written, so I thought I’d bring back characters from the stories that she was so supportive of and have them comment on the most recent day of birth…Cecelia’s.

Don’t worry if you haven’t read my stuff. I think most of this makes sense without background knowledge.

Other thanks to Vampiric Blood for organizing all of this!

Hope you have a great day, Nancy and thanks for all of the reviews.

1. We're all back.... by GodInThisChilis [Reviews - 12] 5 (2665 words)
I do not own the office or the characters they have created. Libby, Patrick, Brian and a few of the other minor players are my own.