- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Just something I thought up.

I own zipa-dee-doo-dah!

*

*

Talking Head



“Okay, Cece was not planned, per se. But she was not a mistake,” Pam says.



“Nope, not a mistake.” Jim shakes his head from side to side, but stops and looks at Pam. “Per se?”



“Well, we had the idea of her planned, right?” She looks at him for confirmation.



“Oh, yeah, yeah.” Jim agrees. “We always knew we would have kids. Doesn’t everybody?”



Pam nods in agreement. “Plus, I couldn’t see myself without her now.”



“I don’t think I’d pushed for management last year if it wasn’t for her impending arrival.”



“True,” Pam nods. “And she’s such a joy. I always thought kids hated me, but not her.”



“That’s because you got those.” He motions to her breasts.



Pam looks flabbergasted. “That’s not why!”



“It did it for me.” Jim looks at the camera and offers the interviewer a lopsided grin. “The apple didn’t fall far from the tree,” he adds, all smug.



Pam turns to look at him and they stare at each other for a moment too long.



Jim clears his throat. “Cece loves Pam because she is an AWESOME mom. Who finger-paints with a seven month old? Who keeps cheerios in a Ziploc bag inside their purse at all times—just in case?”



Jim looks at her, raising an eyebrow.



Pam blushes and turns to the camera, “Definitely not a mistake. Just a wonderful—”



“Unexpected,” Jim adds.



“Surprise,” she finishes.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans