5 [Reviews - 12] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: At that moment, looking up at Jim, she felt like things might finally be okay again. Not like they used to be, but…there was hope.
Season 3 angst. Jim and Pam share a moment behind the reception desk. Takes place at the very end of A Benihana Christmas and goes AU from there.
Rated: K
Categories: Episode Related, Jim and Pam Characters: Jim/Pam, Karen
Genres: Angst
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3652 Read: 5340 ePub Downloads: 2
Published: January 02, 2011 Updated: February 01, 2011
[Report This]
Story Notes:
I've enjoyed the stories on this site so much - thought I'd try my hand at writing one myself. I'm a first-timer so any constructive feedback welcome. Hope you enjoy!
(Title from 'Tiger Mountain Peasant Song' by Fleet Foxes.)

1. Chapter 1 by Monotreme [Reviews - 8] 4 (1860 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Chapter 2 by Monotreme [Reviews - 4] 1 (1792 words)
Here's the second and final chapter. I had a hard time coming up with an ending, so I hope it's okay. There aren't any fireworks, but this story was always going to be a quiet little one.
(Sorry about the wait...I live in Australia and my city totally flooded!)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.