- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This wouldn't get out of my head after re-watching "The Christmas Party" a few weeks back on NBC. So, here's the result.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

______________________________________________________

She grabbed her book off the end table as Roy messed around on the computer. “Hey, let me see the IPod… I think I’ve got this ITunes thing figured out.”

“I don’t have it anymore.”

Roy whipped around in his chair. “I knew it… you lost it already.”

She looked up from her book. “No, I didn’t lose it. I traded it to Dwight before we went to Poor Richard’s.”

“Wow, Schrute must have gotten something good for you to trade the IPod. What is it?”

“A teapot.” Roy just stared at her. “What?”

“What the hell Pam? You traded the IPod for a stupid teapot!”

Pam closed her book and threw it back on the table. “It’s not a stupid teapot, Roy! I’ve been wanting one to keep at the office and it… it’s special and sweet and so much better than an IPod!”

Roy turned back to the computer. “Sorry, Pam, nothing’s better than an IPod.” He looked over his shoulder as she pushed herself out of bed and stormed out of the bedroom door. “Where you going?”

“To watch TV” she yelled over her shoulder.

He just shook his head, wondering what the hell had possessed her to trade the IPod for a stupid little teapot.



agd300 is the author of 15 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans