1 [Reviews - 5] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary: This is a crossover fanfiction for all the Doctor Who fans in here. It's Jam, of course, but with the sci-fi element of DW.
Also AU from the end of 'The Parking Lot' scene on Casino Night.
Full of science fiction, fluff, angst and humor.
Spoilers on Casino Night and possibly other season one/two episodes as well.
(you don't have to watch Doctor Who to understand the story. I'll explain everything since Jim and Pam are not part of the show either ^^)
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Crossover Characters: Other
Genres: Travel
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8975 Read: 11179 ePub Downloads: 5
Published: June 28, 2011 Updated: July 26, 2011
[Report This]

1. The Mysterious Blue box by lolaradish [Reviews - 4] 1 (1516 words)
It all begins here.

disclaimer : I do not own either The Office or Doctor Who - sadly. Just using the characters and the TARDIS.

2. Where to? by lolaradish [Reviews - 0] (3039 words)
this is where the adventure begins... Also, we learn more about the Doctor, Rory and Amy..

3. He Took Over Paris with Metal by lolaradish [Reviews - 1] (1138 words)
So, he trouble begins and we find our new enemy.

We also find a new friend.

A/N: Thank you so much for the reviews... They were really helpful.
Shanna, I think you'll be happy with this!
And I hope you like my Eleven, Vampiric Blood :D


disclaimer: I do not own any of these amazing characters and objects (can I account the TARDIS as a character?), I only have the box sets ^^

4. The Double Agent by lolaradish [Reviews - 0] (1509 words)
HI! I'm soooo sorry for the massive delay on this chapter, but I had a bunch of family stuff, getting-ready-for-Harry-Potter stuff and I had to go to my dad's. Well, anyway, now it's done. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I think there will be two more, so get ready.

disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or weapons from The Office and Doctor who.

5. And than they fought by lolaradish [Reviews - 0] (1287 words)
Hey! Last chapter! Next one will be the epilogue, so I hope you've enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! Thank you for the reviews and everything!

6. Epilogue by lolaradish [Reviews - 0] (486 words)
Thanks for reading!