6 [Reviews - 11] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: My own interpretation of the direction for season eight.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Workdays
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 7476 Read: 8006 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: July 13, 2011 Updated: September 28, 2011
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Following on from where the show has most recently left off (in the Season 7 finale), my story is an imagined alternative to what will come of Season 8. It focuses on Jim and Pam, and the next twist in their story, but incorporates the ensemble as a backdrop to the relationship. The narrative is told as similarly to in the show itself as possible, with an awareness of the cameras.

If you've seen my "Jim & Pam: The Office Love Story" video, it pretty much just picks up from there, including their entire seven season history.

1. What We Did Last Summer by notabadday [Reviews - 7] 2 (2260 words)
I hope you enjoy this, as nervous as I am about posting. This chapter's more like an introduction as to where I'm headed, I guess.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Management by notabadday [Reviews - 3] 3 (2651 words)

3. The Help by notabadday [Reviews - 1] 1 (2565 words)