15 [Reviews - 15] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

Is it a homage, is it a tribute or is it just that I am not very good at thinking up original plots?  Whatever, this story is 'inspired' by Jane Austen's Persuasion and is meant to have a similar mix of melancholy and hope.  Set after the rumoured merger of the branches (spoilers up to Grief Counselling), Michael organises a bonding exercise adventure and Pam has to deal with seeing Jim again - and with his attentions to Karen.  But if you've read Persuasion, you might guess that someone is heading for a fall ...


Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: None
Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 3377 Read: 2494 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: October 23, 2006 Updated: November 01, 2006
[Report This]

1. Chapter 1 by Promethea [Reviews - 11] 12 (2004 words)

I'm not American, so I apologise for the no doubt many stray British-isms in the text.  Let me know if you spot them and I'll correct.  Also my apologies to Jane Austen, no doubt currently turning in her grave, for stealing several of her beautiful sentences.  Um, and this is the first Office fanfic I have written so please be kind. 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise and unfortunately the author does not know John Krasinski personally, dammit. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Chapter 2 by Promethea [Reviews - 4] 3 (1373 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise and unfortunately the author does not know John Krasinski personally, dammit. No copyright infringement is intended. Also, my apologies to the great and immortal Jane Austen for shameless plagiarism.