[Reviews - 1] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

After a crappy five-year reunion of your high school graduating class, Ryan coerced you into coming to his apartment, taking shots, and playing Star Fox 64. Normally you could flatten Ryan no problem—you still had the high score, even though you hadn’t played on his console or cartridge in about four years. And normally, you get to Venom with no problem. 

But maybe the shots were making you see double—you only remember four members in Star Wolf, not the six or eight or whatever that kept flashing across the screen. And the somersaults—you began to think “What the heck?” along with Wolf as you desperately oriented yourself after each one. And whenever you face Star Wolf, there are a crap ton of somersaults.


Rated: T
Categories: Other Characters: Ryan
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2228 Read: 939 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: June 17, 2017 Updated: June 18, 2017
[Report This]

1. The Green Expanse of Venom by OrangeTomatoPaste [Reviews - 1] (2228 words)

This story is not meant to resemble anyone save for Ryan Howard in The Office, which I do not own. If I somehow managed to capture you as a reader in this, then I'm awesome, but I clearly do not own you and lucked out on getting a cool reader. I do not own Star Fox either.

 

Enjoy!