- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

The night was weirdly still and warm.


He sat on his couch, alone. It was another night that she was with him instead. Another night since he had bared his soul to her.

“I can’t” still ringing in his ears.


She was numb. The tears raced down her face. She didn’t even hear the words he’s spewing at her.  

The secret had begun to eat at her. “You should be honest with him. You are going to marry him.” those words had circled through her head for days. “Do I even love him?”


She barely registered that he had grabbed her arm and practically dragged her to the car.


He heard a car come to a screeching stop. He heard a muffled bellow in the street.


“YOU BITCH. YOU WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN. WHY ELSE WOULD YOU TELL ME NOW? NOW YOU CAN GO BE HAPPY WITH HIM.”


He heard a door slam and the car screech away.


Suddenly she felt the warm asphalt beneath her. She felt the blood pouring from her lip. She felt the pain. All over. She couldn’t stand up. She was too weak. She just stared up, tears blurring the stars.


A single “Pam.” pierced through the circles of “I can’t”.


He somehow made it outside to her, in what felt like a split second.


She felt a soft and gentle touch.

A loving touch. For the first time in a long time.

 

“Jim” 

 

They sat there, her fragile body cradled in his arms.


Their minds quiet. No more circles of regret.


The warm air resting heavily around them.


Both of them severely bent but not broken.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Yeah, I don't really know where this came from. I feel like I need to write some real good fluff after writing this. But I hope you enjoyed (?) this. 

Thanks for reading<3 



Pan_cake_Cats is the author of 11 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans