23 [Reviews - 20] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

“We’re friends,” she says, and it is the only true thing she can bear to admit in this moment. The only true thing she thinks he could hear without being lost to her forever. “We’ll always be friends.”

Response to 'The Apartment' challenge. Set immediately after the events of 'The Merger' (S3), Jim changes his relationship status and moves into the apartment across the hallway from Pam. 


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Fluff, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: The Apartment
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 15308 Read: 12665 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: June 15, 2019 Updated: June 23, 2019
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Always Be Friends by impreciseotto [Reviews - 3] 5 (1627 words)
The ending has been slightly amended to address some of the confusion created about who actually lives in the apartment across the hall. Hope this makes a bit more sense now!

2. Fancy New Halpert by impreciseotto [Reviews - 2] 1 (1601 words)

3. Chicken and Beef by impreciseotto [Reviews - 4] 5 (2531 words)

4. All For You by impreciseotto [Reviews - 3] 2 (2004 words)
This chapter is a well-deserved break from the angst and a flashback to our two oblivious lovebirds having a secret rooftop date while completely denying their very obvious feelings for one-another. 

5. Business by impreciseotto [Reviews - 2] (1865 words)
This chapter is essentially just dialogue and for that reason was super fun to write. I love a good verbal sparring so I hope you guys do too!

6. Confidence by impreciseotto [Reviews - 2] 3 (3071 words)
This was going to be the last chapter but then I got excited and had to split it into two. Be prepared for angst, fluff and a sprinkling of JAM in this latest instalment.

7. Cardboard Boxes by impreciseotto [Reviews - 4] 7 (2609 words)
Welcome to the finale of this angst/fluff fest. It's been a wild ride and I hope you've enjoyed it so far, because I certainly have!