- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
OOPS, been a bit!

I am absolutely crap at writing in this journal. Just when I think I will actually write something, a month passes and everything I mentioned in my previous entry has no follow up…


SO


  1. The dance was amazing! We had a really great time before, during, and after...but I won’t go into that, because PRIVACY...you feel me?

  2. It’s been 67 days since Jim and I said we loved each other and it feels like no time has passed at all. He brings me my tea in the morning. I take him the assignments he misses when he gets sick. We make out 23/6 (gotta leave room for homework sometimes). It’s been an absolute dream come true.

  3. We met each other's families over Thanksgiving break. We spent Wednesday and half of Thursday at his parents house and then went to mine for the second half of Thursday and Friday. Then we told both sets of parents that we needed to get back to school early Saturday morning to start prep work for finals. The joke was on them though because we didn’t get out of bed all weekend. No roommates. No problems.


I think we’re caught up now. School is fine. It’s school though. I can’t wait to get out into the real world and start putting some of this education to use! I’m ready to feel like an adult I guess. I mean, I am one, right? I don’t pay for all my own bills, but I’m 18. I can join the military and smoke...I also know who to go to if I need alcohol and that’s just using your resources, right? 


Okay, so maybe not a full adult... BUT still!


I know it’s so soon, but Jim and I work so well together. Is it weird that I’ve thought what marrying him might be like? I don’t think it is, but I’m certainly not sharing this insight with him. Most guys don’t like to know that you’ve already figured out their whole lives for them ahead of next weekend’s party.


However, it is Jim...he may find it endearing. He looks at me like I hold the whole world nearly every time we’re having a moment. I can’t break it to him that I don’t and I have my own flaws like we all do. I’m sure he’ll find out soon enough. My parents say we’re in the honeymoon phase, but that’s hard to see. They fight so much and I’m scared that Jim and I will get that way one day too so I want to hold onto this feeling and never let it go. 


I love him to the moon and back and can’t stand the thought of us breaking up (again). Do we really count that first time? I don’t...we were children anyway.


Ugh, I’m getting mushy. 


My point is, he is perfect, kind, and has the best heart. 


I  just hope I give him what he needs from me.


Until next time…


*************************************************************************


Hi, Pam. I shouldn’t be snooping. I know…*insert sheepish smile here* but I saw this on your desk and I only read the last few lines. I wanted to say that you do give me what I need...which is you. You are everything. 


We’re 100% not like your parents and even if you have flaws (honestly, where are these so called flaws at, Ms. Beesly?) I wouldn’t want to date anyone else but you.


PS, I’ve thought about marrying you too.


All my love, 


Jim.

Chapter End Notes:
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't grinning writing that last paragraph.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans