- Text Size +

Today was easily the weirdest first day of school I’ve ever had. Let me start from the beginning... Marsha and Cindy’s group were all in my English class and they talked to me? I didn’t really understand why. They’ve always been mean to me. Was it because of James? I really don’t know. I’m pretty skeptical though so I think they were just messing with me. I didn’t give them too much information to work with so hopefully this will just die down and I can go back to being the quiet girl no one talks to. 


Thankfully, I have Isabel who is VERY interested in knowing what’s going on with James and I. I was able to go into more details during lunch period with her. OOOH SPEAKING OF LUNCH,  we’re allowed to go off campus now since we’re upperclassmen so we drove to McDonalds! FREEDOM from the crazy people around us was absolutely needed.


Anyway, Isabel might just be in love with James after I went into the details. She practically swooned every time I gave her something else to work with. I don’t blame her though, he’s basically perfect!


So back to the weird things. I mentioned a football player in here sometime last spring who I caught looking at me. Well his name is Roy, Roy Anderson. He was looking at me again! We have creative writing together. As if the whole idea of taking this class wasn’t already a joke, add this to it. He kind of smiled at me which was unexpected. Before class ended he actually came up to me and asked me what my name was. I blurted out, “Hi, Roy, I’m Pam” before I could even think of the ramifications of knowing his name before he actually introduced himself to me. Then he laughed at me. I’m still not sure if it was “hahaha you’re funny” or a “hahaha you’re weird” kind of laugh.


Marsha was also in the creative writing class and she was practically all over him the entire time and because he noticed me, she now hates me again. At least that is back to normal. I wish I had stayed in my art classes because he followed me to my locker after class and continued to talk with me. I wish James and I went to the same school so then this guy could just get a hint already. As if my attitude didn’t give him a hint.


Okay, so in my mind I had an attitude, but it probably wasn’t that obvious. Why am I so dang shy and quiet?!


Ugh.


To top off all this wonderfulness, I forgot my math packet at home and got an automatic zero. So that’s how we’re starting off this semester.


I called James earlier and he wasn’t home. His mom said he was out playing basketball. 


So, happy first day of school. I need to go because it’s almost 11 and I need to be up in 6 hours. 


I miss summer.


This blows.

Chapter End Notes:

I miss being a kid who even gets summer break haha!

Thanks for reading and all the kind reviews! 


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans