- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Set a couple of weeks after the season five episode Blood Drive.  Happy Valentine's Day a few weeks late!

 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:
This one goes out to all the lovers. And the grammar nerds. xoxo

It wasn’t like he had found her porn stash or anything. To say that he’d found anything at all would imply that one; he’d been snooping, and two; that she was hiding things from him. Neither of those things was true.

Pam had porn. This wasn’t new information to him. Hell, in the almost two years they’d been together he’d personally bought her two vibrators (okay, three, because he’d had to replace one after learning it definitely was not waterproof), and more often than not, he’d been on the receiving end of a generous Pam who would climb into bed and on top of him after reading a chapter or two of whatever dirty book she was reading at the time.

As far as Jim was concerned, Pam’s porn was great. He was a big fan.

So he was a little confused that coming home after an overnight business trip and seeing the evidence of how Pam had spent her night alone had him feeling some type of way.

And again. He wasn’t snooping. She’d left everything on her nightstand in their shared bedroom. Even if he hadn’t been on the phone with her last night listening as she came (twice); the half empty wine glass perched on top of the book, and the bubblegum pink toy lying next to it would have told him exactly what she’d been up to after they’d said goodnight.

Maybe last week’s Valentine’s Day double date with Phyllis and Bob had gotten to him more than he’d thought. He knew it had bugged Pam; she’d spent the entire drive home complaining how wrong it was that the Vance’s were having more sex than they were (he’d vehemently disagreed) and that they should be the ones having sexcapades.

Yeah. She’d actually said sexcapades. He didn’t let her live that down for a good forty eight hours. He’d barely let her out of that bed for those forty eight hours just to prove a point but really, neither of them was complaining over that.

Sometimes he still couldn’t believe how open and adventurous Pam could be. As expected, she’d been somewhat reserved the first time he’d taken her to bed (on their fourth date), and even then, it was still some of the best sex of his life. He’d been blown away when (on date number seven) he’d learned about her proclivity for dirty talk and then again (dates number nine, ten, and eleven) when he discovered she had more than a little bit of a submissive side to her.

Sex was never boring with them. They’d tried more things than not with some kinks (turns out they were both big fans of being restrained) having a more featured role in their sex lives than others (Pam had laughed so hard the one time he’d tried spanking her that, in the spirit of saving his manhood, they both agreed to never bring it up ever again). So really, it wasn’t so much that they’d caught Phyllis and Bob fucking in a restaurant bathroom; it was more that they hadn’t done that yet.

Up until now, Pam hadn’t really been interested in any type of public rendezvous. She was perfectly content to keep their games contained to their bedroom. Or their kitchen. And the backyard that one night last fall when she dragged him out there to watch a meteor shower.

But still. As wrong as she was; Pam clearly felt slighted by the whole ridiculous event and if he could do something about that… His eyes fell to the book cover of something called Making the Grade and he remembered that a few days prior she’d emailed him a draft of an essay she’d written for one of her classes and asked him to proofread it. He glanced at the clock and, calculating the time before Pam would be home from class, he began to formulate a plan.

He was just sitting down in his old bedroom/their new office when he heard the front door open and slam shut. “Jim?” Her voice floated down the hallway to him.

“Office,” he called back. Her footsteps paused as she dropped her things in the front hall but it was only seconds before she appeared in the doorway.

“Hey!” She was grinning widely as she moved behind the desk to throw her arms around him. “I didn’t think you’d be home until late, I could have had dinner ready for you.” She leaned down and kissed him hello.

“We finished early.” He wrapped a hand around the back of her neck and deepened their kiss before she could pull away. She came willingly into his lap, her arms sliding over his shoulders, and he was tempted to forget the plan and just take her right there on the desk.

“Mm. Well, welcome home.” She kissed his cheek. “Are you hungry though? I can—“

“Don’t worry about dinner.” He waved her off. “I finally had a few minutes to look at your paper.” He tapped the freshly printed pages spread out on the desk.

“Oh great! Did you want to go over it with me now or later?”

“Let’s do it now.” He did his best to sound casual. “Unless you had other plans?”

“No, now works.” She jumped off his lap and stretched. He tried not to be overly obvious as he stared at the way her breasts pushed together as she reached her arms over her head. “I’m going to change first though.” She trailed her fingers down the dark grey sweater he’d thrown on over his white shirt. “I like this a lot.” She kissed his cheek again and left the room.

When she came back in, she’d changed into jeans and a t-shirt. With her hair pulled back into a ponytail and her face scrubbed clean of make-up, she looked every bit the co-ed role he’d had in mind for her. His dick hardened at the idea that she’d possibly caught on to his plan already but as she settled in across from him, it was clear that she hadn’t.

“So it’s fine, right?” Pam leaned one elbow on the desk, resting her chin in her hand. “It’s so dumb that I have to write an actual essay for a drawing class but she’s a former English teacher who switched to art in some midlife crisis and—“

“It’s okay.” He cut her off and waited for her to look up at him. She did so, with one raised eyebrow. Perfect. He sighed and slid the paper across the desk toward her. “Honestly? I’m disappointed Pam.” He tried not to smirk as he watched both eyebrows shoot into her hairline.

She barely glanced down at the paper before pushing it back to him. “Not all of us studied journalism for four years,” she retorted. “It can’t be that bad.”

“It’s almost fascinating, really.” He ignored her as he pushed his chair back, lacing the fingers of both hands against the back of his head. “I can’t figure out how you sprinkled commas and semi-colons around this essay like confetti, but you didn’t use one Oxford comma.”

“Jesus.” She exhaled loudly. “This again? Jim, I’ve already told you that the Oxford comma is dumb.” She shrugged at him unapologetically. “I don’t know what else to tell you. It’s just dumb.”

“First of all, it’s not dumb. Secondly, you’ve already been marked down what? Three other times for grammar before in this class? Do you really want that to happen again?”

“I really don’t care.” Pam folded her arms over her chest. “This is me taking a stand.”

This time he raised an eyebrow at her. “You’re taking a stand over the Oxford comma?” he asked dryly.

“I am. The Oxford comma can suck it.”

He laughed; he couldn’t help it. “Do you just not know how to use one? Is that it? Because I can teach you—“

“Oh, I know how to use one. I just choose not to.” She rolled her eyes at him. “It’s not my fault you and Ms. Adams aren’t smart enough to comprehend the meaning of my sentences without them.”

“Uh-huh.” Jim slid a pen and a piece of paper toward her. “Prove it.”

“Prove what?”

“That you can correctly use the Oxford comma in a sentence.”

“This is so stupid.”

“Because you can’t do it?”

Pam glared at him for a moment before snatching the pen into her one hand. “You’re seriously making me do this?”

Jim spread his hands out in front of him. “Just admit that you don’t know how and I’ll drop it.”

“I know how,” she muttered stubbornly.

“Are you trying to convince me or yourself?” He just smiled at her when she glared at him again. She sighed and bent her head to the paper, tapping the pen against it as she decided what to write.

He stood up and walked around the desk, stopping only when he stood directly behind her. “Well?” He braced one hand on the back of her chair and leaned over her shoulder, the other hand flat on the desk.

“There.” She finished writing and held the page out to him triumphantly.

The receptionist fucked her boyfriend, a paper salesman, and the hottest man in Scranton in the stairwell at work today.

Jim stared at the neat cursive writing for a long time before sighing heavily into her hair. “Pam.”

She turned her head and widened her eyes at him. “What?” she asked innocently. “Is that not right?”

He pinched the bridge of his nose to stop himself from outright laughing. “If the receptionist fucked three different people in the stairway at work, then yes, it’s correct.

“Hey, who are we to judge?” She was smirking at him in such a way that he knew it was time to ramp things up or it would all be over before they even got started.

He shook his head and frowned at her. “Pamela.”

“James,” she mocked him.

He tried again. “Miss Beesly.”

“So sorry. Mr. Halpert.” She rolled her eyes again and that was the moment he’d been waiting for.

He let go of her chair and wrapped his hand around her ponytail, tugging just hard enough to catch her off-guard as he bent his lips to her ear. “Tell me something, Pam. When you have that big pink vibrator buried in your pussy are you imagining being fucked by the TA or by the professor?” He watched as a myriad of emotions played over her face all at once. Her cheeks flushed a pretty pink as she no doubt remembered everything on her nightstand. He tightened his grip on her hair to remind her that he was still waiting for an answer, but let his own eyes and mouth relax enough for her to know she could call this whole thing off if she wasn’t interested in playing.

“The professor,” she gasped.

Jim let go of her ponytail and cradled the back of her head as he leaned in further to kiss her mouth, still parted in an O. His tongue traced the corners of her lips as he heard her breath quicken. “Good girl,” he whispered. He knew he’d made the right choice as he watched her eyes flutter shut and her shoulders shake slightly. He stroked her cheek with his thumb before leaning back against the desk and looking at her expectantly.

Pam delicately cleared her throat. “Professor Halpert,” she began contritely and well fuck, he’d severely underestimated what hearing her say that would do to him. “Clearly we both have strong feelings this specific form of punctuation.” He could see her biting the inside of her cheek to keep from smiling too widely. “But it seems silly to let this disagreement tank my grade on the assignment.”

He was amazed at how quickly she fell into character. “Normally I’d agree.” He crossed his arms over his chest. “But between the sheer number of errors in this essay and the attitude you brought in here, I’m not inclined to be very charitable right now.”

She pulled her lower lip between her teeth and let her shoulders rise and fall dramatically as she sighed. “I really can’t get another bad grade in this class.”

“You’d have to rewrite the whole thing,” he said carelessly. “And I doubt you’d finish by tonight’s deadline.” He let his eyes drop from her face to her chest, where he made it a point to linger before moving his gaze down the rest of her body and then back up again. “I suppose I could accept extra credit this one time.” His eyes fell lower again as he openly admired the way the thin navy cotton dipped at the neckline and stretched across her chest. “If you’re…” he paused to smirk at her. “Willing.”

She gave him her best skeptical look. “What kind of extra credit?”

“Take off your shirt.” He fought to keep his face impassive as she blinked at his bluntness. Her hands twisted in the hemline of her shirt and he drummed his fingers against his elbow and gave her a curt nod to get on with it.

Pam kept her eyes locked on his as she deftly pulled the thin faded shirt over her head and let it dangle from one finger before dropping it by her feet. She slid forward in her chair and reach behind her back with both hands to undo her bra but he reached out to stop her.

“Just the shirt,” he clarified. He pulled her first to her feet and then again until she was standing between his legs. “I’m going to need you to listen carefully and do exactly as I say if you want enough extra credit to not fail this assignment.” He ran his hands down her arms until they rested on her hips. “Can you do that?” She nodded mutely and he leaned forward to brush his mouth against hers. He heard her frustrated sigh as he moved his lips, chuckling into her skin as he kissed his way from her jaw, down her neck, and across her collarbone.

His hands traveled the opposite direction; starting at her waist and sliding slowly up over her bare ribcage. His mouth found the swell of her breasts at the same time his thumbs reached both of her nipples and he heard her gasp again as her hands flew up to grip his forearms. Her head tipped back and she couldn’t keep the quiet moans from slipping past her lips as he spent the next few minutes entirely focused on her tits. He was rougher with them than usual, squeezing and biting at her through the simple lace bra before he finally reached behind her and undid the clasp holding it to her body.

“Jim,” she sighed, running her hands through his hair as she held him tighter against her. Jim? He murmured his disappointment before sinking his teeth into the curve of her breast as a reminder.

“Fuck, sorry. Professor, please.”

That was better. He placed one last kiss to her chest and then pulled back to look at her. “Was there something I could help you with?”

She shook her head quickly. “It just feels so good.”

“Kiss me,” he demanded. She wasted no time in pressing her lips eagerly to his as she wrapped her arms around his neck and tried to press as close as she could to him.

It was too easy to get lost in her kiss but he let himself forget the game for a few seconds when she took the lead, coaxing his own tongue into her mouth with a few twists of her own.

He held her by the waist as he turned them so she was against the desk and he towered over her as he undid her jeans and pulled them off of her. He slid his hand up the inside of her thigh, stopping short of where he desperately wanted to be touching her.

Judging by the sounds she was making, Pam was desperate too. He kissed her once more and then they were both disappointed as he pulled away. He cupped the side of her face and waited for her to look at him. “Not so mouthy all of a sudden, are you Miss Beesly?”

“No Sir,” she breathed obediently and he felt his dick get even harder.

He traced his thumb over her mouth, dragging it over her lower lip while leaning in to catch the top one between his own; his tongue catching in the small indentation in the center of her pout. “You have such a gorgeous mouth,” he whispered. He kissed her as delicately as he could; a direct contrast to his next words. “I’m going to fucking ruin it.”

“Please,” she whimpered. She fell easily to her knees when he pressed lightly on her shoulders.

He stared down at her, running his hands through her hair as he considered his next move. Up until now, Pam had been game for everything he’d thrown at her. The smart thing to do would be to let her blow him and then fuck her into the next morning. And that sounded like a great plan to him. It really did.

But.

It had only been a few weeks ago that he’d needed to pick up a tipsy Pam from her cousin’s bachelorette party and how on the drive home she’d lamented over the fact that she’d never been able to fully deep throat him and did he think they’d be able to do something about that?

Besides, he reasoned. If she didn’t want to, she would have no problem telling him so.

“What was it you said earlier?” he asked, lifting her chin up by one finger.

She shook her head slightly. “I don’t…”

“About the Oxford comma,” he prompted.

“Oh.” She smirked. “That it was dumb.”

“Hmm yes, you did say that. But I’m talking about what you said after that.”

Pam had to think for a minute and then her eyes flashed with recollection. “”I said that the Oxford comma can suck it.”

“That’s right.” His fingers trailed over her mouth again. “And now, so can you.”

Instantly, he was mortified. Why the fuck had he said that? Any second now she was going to start laughing and he wasn’t going to be able to stop her. He’d fucked up. The game was ruined and it was entirely his fault.

He couldn’t have been more wrong. Pam’s frantic hands already had his belt undone and were shoving his jeans to his ankles. She kissed him through his black boxer briefs, her tongue warm and wet against the head of his cock before she rocked back on her heels and then pushed those down too. He swore he saw her lick her lips as he kicked his clothes off and to the side but then she was leaning forward again and those same lips sealed around him.

Oh fuck.” He didn’t know why he’d expected her to start slow and with her hands when he quite literally told her to suck him, but he was unprepared for the enthusiasm with which she came at him. He closed his eyes and willed himself to not come in the next fifteen seconds.

He counted to twenty. By then, her hands had joined the party; hot and twisting around him wherever her mouth couldn’t reach. He watched through half-closed eyes as she tried to draw him further past her lips than she normally did. The briefest hint of frustration flickered through her eyes when she couldn’t and he realized she was having ideas similar to his earlier ones.

He tested her with short, even thrusts to see if she could take any more of him. She couldn’t. She coughed and gagged each time he tried but never moved to stop him. “Come on, Miss Beesly,” he taunted, holding himself just past her lips. “You can do better than that, can’t you?”

She glared at him, but he also caught the imperceptible nod of her head before she braced her hands against his hips and bent forward again. This time she almost succeeded before she choked and pulled away as a coughing fit wracked her petite body.

“Pam.” Her head snapped up at the sound of his voice. “Are you okay?” She nodded, a new look of determination settling over her face. “Good.” He traced a finger over her shiny lips. “Now, you can take whatever time you need to figure this out. I can wait.” His finger moved from her mouth in a straight line down to her chest before he flattened his palm against her. “But we both there’s only one way this is going to end.” His hand slid back up her sternum and wrapped around her neck. “With me fucking your mouth until I come down this pretty little throat.”

She nodded. Taking a deep breath, she leaned in again, bobbing her head shallowly over him at first. Jim released his grip on her throat and placed both hands on her shoulders. It took every ounce of restraint he had to stand still while every bit of his body wanted to plunge forward, but he knew if she was going to do this; it was going to have to be without any assistance from him. His eyes pinched shut as she worked more and more of him into her mouth until finally, her nose brushed against his stomach. He opened his eyes at the same time she looked at him, and while she was in no position to comfortably smile at him, the look in her eyes was nothing short of victorious.

“Good girl,” he praised her. He moved his hips experimentally, making sure she could take the full length of him without gagging and an involuntary shudder passed through him as he touched the back of her throat. “Good fucking girl.” He lifted one hand from her shoulder to tangle into her ponytail again as he reared back and then thrust his cock back into her waiting mouth over and over again. He could feel the bite of her fingers against the backs of his thighs and ass as her moans bounced off the office walls around them.

Jim was going to come. She knew before he did and quickly moved one hand from his thigh to drag her nails up the inside of his thigh. His hips bucked hard against her as her hand closed over his balls, rolling them against each other, and then it was all over. He held her head tight in both hands, spilling into her mouth in three long spurts.

Pam missed nothing, continuing to run her tongue over his spent cock long after he dropped his hands from her hair, and stopping only when he couldn’t stand it any longer and pulled himself from her mouth. She let go with an audible pop of her lips and leaned her head heavily against his thigh as she forced air back into her lungs.

“Jesus, Pam.” Jim’s hand fell again to the top of her head, fingers tangling in the mess of curls that had escaped her earlier ponytail. He massaged the back of her head gently and waited for her to say something. When she didn’t, he looked down and saw she was still slumped against him, shoulders heaving with each intake of breath. “Shit.” He bent to slide his hands under her arms and lifted her up.

Her eyes were dilated and glassy, her lips read and swollen. He was seconds away from asking if he’d hurt her when she blinked herself back into reality. He had to, he broke character and started to ask her, “Baby—“ but she was on her toes and kissing him fiercely with one hand cupped to the back of his head while her other hand found his and guided it between her legs.

“Baby, please,” she whined desperately as he realized just how turned on she was.

“You liked that.” His voice was low and teasing as he dragged two knuckles across the wet center of her panties.

“Mmhm.” She nodded rapidly, clutching at his wrist as she tried to move his hand harder against her. He rubbed her clit with his thumb and then barely pinched it between his fingers as she cried out.

“I could leave you like this,” he pointed out. “The way you swallowed my cock like that is more than enough to give you a passing grade, don’t you think?”

“No.” She shook her head fervently. “Please. You can’t stop now.”

“I can do whatever I want.” He set her back on top of the desk and hooked his fingers into the last piece of clothing she wore before dragging the soft cotton down her legs and off of her. “You’re so wet, Pam.” He slid the tip on one finger inside of her. “Do you want me to make you come?”

“Yes.”

“How?” He pushed his finger further into her and let his thumb brush the side of her clit. “How do you want to make me come?”

“I don’t care. Just don’t stop.” She had her legs spread wide enough for him to stand between and her head rested on his chest. “Just do it.”

“Tell me how.” It didn’t matter what she said, if he had his way he was going to make her come every way he could by the end of the night but he’d be lying if he said he didn’t love the tortured look on her face as she tried to decide.

“Fuck me,” she said quickly. “Please, just fuck me.”

He wanted to. He really, really wanted to. And while he was insanely proud of his usually short refractory period; Pam had nearly killed him just now and it was going to take more than a few minutes for him to recover from that.

She whimpered as he pulled her hips to the edge of the desk and slid two fingers into her. That whimper turned into a sharp gasp when he crooked those fingers and she fell back onto her elbows and opened herself even wider to him.

Her lying across the desk like that and begging him to make her come already had him half-hard again. He knelt down in front of her and the sounds she made as he pressed his tongue to her dripping slit nearly had him fully hard.

“Oh god.” Her legs were already shaking on either side of him and he was positive that two flicks of his tongue right now would make her come. Instead he backed off, slowing the fingers that were still working inside of her as he licked her everywhere except her clit.

She wasn’t happy. “Jim, come on,” she whined as she tried to push her hips onto his face.

He pulled his fingers from her and let his tongue dance against her opening. “Did you just call me Jim?” he murmured with a shake of his head. The movement caused his nose to bump against her clit and she gasped. “Bad girl.”

“Sorry. Sorry, sorry,” she chanted. Pam pushed herself up on one hand and clutched at his shoulder with the other before grabbing the back of his head. “Can I?” she asked, her fingers tightening in the damp hair at the base of his skull. He nodded. “God, I’m so close. Please. You said you’d make me come. I need—“ Her hand slapped against the enamel of the desk as she tried to find something else to hold onto when he tongue fucked her until she was incoherently begging him and then he finally closed his lips around her and flicked and sucked at her clit until she finally came, screaming his name.

He’d let her have that one. He loved the way she screamed his name too much to ever fake reprimand her over it.

She positively poured into his mouth and he drank her up like a man dying of thirst. He didn’t stop until she was nearing her second orgasm and even then, he was reluctant to tear himself away.

He got back onto his feet and pulled her up into his arms, needing to kiss her. She flung her arms around his neck again as her tongue dove into his mouth, enthusiastically licking any traces of her from his lips.

One of her hands dropped between them to find his already there. They both moaned into the other’s mouth when she wrapped her fingers around his and together they stroked his cock until he couldn’t take any more.

He ghosted his lips over her ear before catching the lobe between his teeth. “Still want to be fucked by the professor?”

“Fucking please,” she begged, bracing her hands on his forearms as he leaned her back until she was flat against the desk. He bent over and kissed her, catching her top lip between his at the same time he gripped her hips and buried his cock inside of her in one swift thrust. “Oh god,” she sighed, wrapping her legs around his waist. “Keep going.”

He didn’t think he could stop if he wanted to. His head tipped back as he started fucking her. The way her pussy gripped his cock and didn’t want to let go, coupled with the sound her sweat soaked skin made as she slid back and forth across his desk with each thrust was fucking incredible.

“Harder. Fuck me harder.”

He slid his hands under her ass and held her tight as his hips snapped, harder and faster than before; setting a cadence of quick shallow thrusts and long deep strokes that caused the filthiest utterings to fall from her lips. He started to ask her to come again for him but then she already was, her pussy walls tightening around his throbbing dick as he reached between them to roll her clit between his fingers.

“Oh. Oh god. Oh.” Her fingers gripped the edge of the desk as she tried to match his thrusts with her own. “Just like that. Don’t stop, Baby. It’s so good. God, you’re so fucking hard. Keep fucking me. Keep-fuck! Jim!” He felt every bit of her coming around his dick and he fought like hell to get her through it before it was his turn.

He barely succeeded; he could still feel her pulsing around him as he pulled her up off the desk to change the angle of his thrusts. “Oh fuck,” she whined. ‘Come on, Baby.” She pressed her lips to the side of his neck. “Come for me, Professor,” she whispered pleadingly.

“Fuck.” She felt too good. He desperately wanted to hold onto this moment and fuck her for as long as he could but then she was whispering fill my fucking pussy with your come directly into his ear and he goddamn nearly blacked out. His voice was a desperate mix of cursing and platitudes as he slammed into her over and over until he felt his balls tighten and then he stroked into her once more, even harder than before, and held still as he finally came deep inside of her.

Jim collapsed back into his chair, pulling her on top of him as he went. Neither of them had the energy to speak or do anything but run their hands over each other’s overheated bodies. He wasn’t sure how much time passed before he heard her contented sigh and felt her press cool lips against his neck.

“So do I pass?” she asked hoarsely, lifting her eyes slyly to his before dropping her head back down to his chest.

“A plus, Miss Beesly,” he rewarded her. “A-fucking-plus.” They both fell silent again. Eventually he cleared his throat. “So uh, was that okay?”

“Mm.” She turned her head to nuzzle her nose into his chest hair before smiling against him. “I mean, there was that small part where you tried to choke me with your dick, but—“

“Oh my God.” He slapped a hand to his forehead. “Pam, I’m so sorry. I don’t know what I—I got carried away and—“

“Stop.” She was laughing as she finally managed to pull herself up to look at him. She carefully arranged herself in his lap, bracing her hands on his shoulders as she reached up to kiss him. In his arms, she looked thoroughly fucked, sated and gorgeous, with nothing to suggest she was at all mad at him. “God Jim, that?” She paused to look over her should at the desk and then back at him. “Babe, that was so fucking hot. All of it,” she stressed when he started to ask if she was sure. “I loved it,” she promised. Her lips met his again, softly and sweetly. “I love you. So much.” Exhausted as they were, they were both aware of his hands on her ass, pulling her against him again. “Whoa, calm down there, Professor Halpert,” she teased. Neither of them missed the way he stirred against her leg and she widened her eyes theatrically. “Already?”

“You’re incredibly sexy right now,” he said defensively.

She rolled her eyes at him but her cheeks were pink and he knew she was secretly pleased. “I’m also incredibly cold.” She planted one last kiss on his lips and stood up. “Come on.” She tugged on his hand until he stood with her.

He enveloped her in his arms, trying to warm her. “Shower?” he suggested.

“Bed,” she countered, touching her lips briefly to his. He wanted to keep kissing her but she was shivering in his embrace so he followed her out of the office and into their bedroom.

“Better?” he asked a few minutes later, when she was snuggled up against him under the blankets in their dimly lit room.

“So much better.” She stretched against him, letting her toes trace up and down his shins as she kissed her way from his chest up to his mouth.

He turned away from her at the last minute, chuckling at the tiny noise of frustration she made. “No wait. Did I change your mind about the comma at least?”

Pam shook her head defiantly. “Absolutely not, I still think it’s dumb.” She rolled them over until he was on his back and she was lying with her head propped on arms folded over his chest. She fluttered her eyelashes at him. “Do you still love me?”

“I guess.” He sighed in mock annoyance and they both grinned at each other. “I do have one question though, about the example you wrote down.” His hand trailed down her bare back and came to a rest just above her ass.

“What’s that?”

 “When do I get to fuck the receptionist in the stairway at work?”

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Coley is the author of 18 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 14 members. Members who liked The Oxford Comma Can Suck It also liked 689 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans