- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my first fic so pls give me some advice!
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry this chapter is so short!

5 years after the documentary aired, Kelly sent out a text message to an old group chat with all the Dunder Mifflin employees. The text read "OMG hey guys!! So I kind of have an awesome idea... a reunion! Ski trip??". And that's how the whole Dunder Mifflin crew came to be gathered in the parking lot of their old office building with their luggage and ski equipment. 

"I haven't seen my Dunder Mifflin family in a while!" Pam says as she and Jim get out of the car with Cece and Phillip in their arms. Everyone came up to the young couple to exchange embraces. "Too bad Michael couldn't make it, though." says Phyllis. "I was really looking forward to seeing him. And seeing him ski, because I'm not entirely sure he knows how." says Oscar. There was a slight pause in the conversation when Cece said "Mommy look what I found!" holding up what seemed to be a yogurt lid attached to a paper clip chain. "Oh what is it sweetie?" Pam says as she runs over to her daughter. 

"The bus is here people! Get in, get in!" Dwight says as he lifts Phillip up onto the bus. Dwight finds skiing to be a meaningless pastime, I mean are you trying to get eaten by a bear? But he knows this is what Angela wants. When everyone is loaded onto the bus, Dwight says "Alright, is everyone buckled in and ready to go?" "Not everyone!" a familiar voice says. "Michael!" the whole bus shouted like schoolgirls in a choir. "Michael, I though you couldn't make it!" 



orangeiswhorish is the author of 1 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans