24 [Reviews - 26] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

A Dunder Mifflin Police Station AU. 

The small town of Dunder Mifflin was established when two neighbouring municipalities merged, forming the Rural Municipality of Dunder Mifflin, and Dunder Mifflin township. With the incorporation of this new municipality the Dunder Mifflin Emergency Services were formed to administer to the needs of the people in the township and surrounding area. The men and women of the DMES all play a key role in saving lives every day, now caught on tape by a crew of skilled reality television veterans bringing the general public a behind the scenes look at what goes on in a small town emergency services station. From the excitement and action of the front-line police officer, selfless heroism of the fire fighter, to the chaos of the unseen dispatcher, these are their stories.


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Alternate Universe Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Pam
Genres: Drama, Fluff, Humor, Workdays
Warnings: Violence/Injury
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 9925 Read: 3378 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: May 17, 2020 Updated: June 01, 2020
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. What is it, like, C.O.P.S.? by DoomGoose [Reviews - 8] 5 (1993 words)

Prologue 

2. Check up on Adam 10 by DoomGoose [Reviews - 6] 5 (2843 words)
Adam 10 gives everyone a scare, and the troops go to a bar.

3. Revelations by DoomGoose [Reviews - 6] 7 (2550 words)
The rest of dinner and drinks

4. Murder of a Pig by DoomGoose [Reviews - 6] 7 (2539 words)
A Pig is murdered, and a reckless driver reported.