51 [Reviews - 35] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

Sometimes Jim doesn't get Roy.

A version of Booze Cruise where Jim rocks the boat. 


Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam Characters: Jim/Pam, Pam/Roy
Genres: None
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5177 Read: 3241 ePub Downloads: 4
Published: June 20, 2020 Updated: July 04, 2020
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I own nothing, apart from my collection of The Office inspired t-shirts and a gift voucher from winning a The Office themed trivia night (which may just be the highlight of my life to date). Any lines of recognisable dialogue are adapted from the show.

The title comes from the song Love Ain't by Eli Young Band which reminds me of Pam and... Roy. The entire inspiration for this has come from this song, let's be real.  

1. The way you're talking sounds like he's somebody you should hate by JennaBennett [Reviews - 21] 25 (2628 words)
The format of this is a bit different and I'm not sure I love it, but hey I'm going with it... You'll see what I mean (I think - it's not that out there, just slightly different from my usual style). 

2. Come over, let me show you what he can't by JennaBennett [Reviews - 14] 26 (2549 words)

This fandom/archive is seriously the best. I appreciate you all so much. 

This preface brought to you by the way this story peaked with the first chapter, but we're back with part 2 anyway...