77 [Reviews - 53] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

"The veil of complacency that she had worn for a decade had fallen from her eyes and she now saw everything anew."

A series of episode related oneshots taking a look at what was going on in Pam Beesly's mind.  


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Oneshot
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 7146 Read: 6700 ePub Downloads: 13
Published: July 06, 2020 Updated: February 19, 2021
[Report This]
Story Notes:

I don't know what this is. I guess it's a series of episode related oneshots? Highly clichéd, I'm sure, and for that I'm sorry. I wanted to get inside Pam's head a bit, hence the title. The little snippets she would sketch out, this is more of a written version of that. It's mostly canon, although I can't promise it will stay that way. 

Disclaimer: In case there is any confusion,  I own nothing. Not The Office or Jim and Pam, or on some unfortunate days, my own sanity. 

1. Casino Night by boredhswf [Reviews - 14] 17 (1055 words)
It should be painfully obvious where I decided to begin this and I apologize. ;)

2. Initiation, Diwali, Merger by boredhswf [Reviews - 12] 19 (1368 words)

The fact that I started this right in the middle of the angstiest part of the series probably says a lot about me. 

I know I've said this before, but I adore you all and the kindness you send my way. 

3. The Convict by boredhswf [Reviews - 9] 13 (1345 words)
I promise I'm still around. ;)

4. Benihana Christmas by boredhswf [Reviews - 10] 14 (1581 words)

Nothing starts out the holiday season like a little Christmas cheer and unresolved sexual tension, right? 

 

 

5. Back From Vacation by boredhswf [Reviews - 8] 14 (1797 words)
Oh, look at this forgotten old thing coming back to life.