- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Really randomly got this idea and had to write it! I imagine it set the day after the "PDA" episode and shown at the end of the episode as a little talking head. 

I'm not well versed in writing scripts so I'm sorry for any incorrect formatting! But otherwise enjoy 

[Talking head opens with Jim and Pam sitting side by side in front of the exterior window of the conference room]


JIM: Why don’t we use PDA? Well, for starters, some of the people we work with are pretty sensitive.


PAM: Yeah, for example, Michael. When he goes through a breakup, he hits rock bottom. Or Kelly, she’d yell at us for shoving ‘love in her face’.


JIM: Plus, certain people like to ask weird questions, and flirting in public would only make it worse.


PAM [making a face]: Ugh, yeah. And just in general, it feels kind of weird kissing in front of all these people. Because the closest person we have to a friend is Dwight.


JIM: Never say that again.


PAM: Come on, admit it, you guys are best buds.


JIM [shaking his head]: Nope. 


PAM: I think you and Dwight have had more PDA in the office than us. You’re always climbing all over each other and calling each other endearing nicknames.


JIM: Him tackling me to the ground and calling me an idiot isn’t a display of affection, Pam.


PAM: I dunno, it is Dwight.


JIM [disturbed]: That is true.


PAM: And he did save your life.


JIM: Yeah…


PAM: Jim’s just mad because Dwight has been harder to mess with lately. Everyone knows they love each other.


JIM: I think we got off-topic.


PAM: Well, anyway, we don’t show PDA because at the end of the day, it’s private. And since so much of our lives is already on TV, we don’t need more. Having a bunch of people filming us kissing feels kinda weird, no offense.


JIM: Yeah, and I would say pranking is the best way of showing our affection for each other.


[Pam takes Jim’s hand.]


PAM: I totally agree.


[End of Scene]


stupidwonderfulboringamazing is the author of 5 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans