- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello! This is officially dedicated to everyone who was in the group chat when we played "guess who wrote this smut." Y'all know who you are.

He was always incredibly sweet with her.

Every morning when they woke up together, Jim would take Pam in his arms and remind her just how much he loved her, kissing her cheeks and her neck and places further south if they had time. He would make her melt by telling her how gorgeous she was while at the same time running his hands along her bare skin, turning her into hot liquid, and she would silently thank God that she was lying down.

Then there were little things he did for her showed just how sweet and thoughtful he was. If he was almost out of milk, he would make sure to leave her just a little bit so she could have some in her tea. Or if she was coming over, he would turn up his thermostat a few degrees. She also noticed that he had started making his own copies at work, which truly wasn’t necessary, but it was so thoughtful of him, especially back when no one in the office knew they were dating.

            Even when they got a little rough, he was always sweet with her. Especially in the early days of their relationship, they would frequently spend the entire weekend in bed, and then they would have to go back to work on Monday. They would suffer through eight and a half hours of withdrawal, their memories only fueling the fires inside them, and they would practically attack each other when they finally got home.

But afterwards, he would cradle her close to his chest, nuzzling her hair, lightly running his fingers on her arm as they recovered. If he left any bruises or marks, he would gently kiss them, and if he pulled her hair accidentally (or on purpose) he would massage her roots as he planted soft kisses on her face. His thoughtfulness never went unnoticed, and she always felt her heart flutter at his ministrations, tangible reminders of why she had fallen in love so hard.

But this? This was different. This was more than just his normal, affectionate behavior. This was like his entire purpose in life was to show his love for her.

She only had a second to register the look he had on his face before he kissed her behind her desk, but it was a look that she had never seen before. It was a look of pride and reverence and determination and pure, unfiltered love, and that paled in comparison to his kiss. He didn’t care what else was going on around them; he just wanted to show her how much he loved her. Neither of them knew it, but both were thinking, How did I almost let this go? 

When he gently pulled away and met her eyes, she just couldn’t hide her smile. His sweet, spontaneous gesture made her feel so special, as if there were no one in the world but her. She was basically useless for the rest of the day, her mind and heart consumed with the memory of how his hands felt on her cheeks and how his lips felt against hers.

            When five o’clock rolled around, they hung back for a few minutes so they could be alone together in the elevator. In their two-story descent, he pulled her close and kissed her again. His hand just barely stroked the side of her waist, and she felt her heart flutter and her legs go weak against his.

They had driven separately to work that day (a fact she was silently cursing), and they drove in tandem to her apartment. They had to park in different places, but they got to her door at about the same time.

She immediately pulled him into her living room. “Hi,” she breathed, positively beaming.

He reached for her other hand, returning her sparkling grin with an adoring smile of his own. “Hi.” He leaned down slightly and brought his mouth to hers. She sighed quietly, loving the intimacy of their fingers laced together and his tongue dancing between her lips.

As their kiss grew deeper, he moved his hands to her waist. He carefully led them to the couch, guiding her to perch on his lap. She put her arm behind his head, across the back of the couch, bringing their chests impossibly closer together. After several minutes, he gently broke away, utterly overwhelmed. He trailed a line down her face with the back of his index finger. “I love you so much,” he murmured, his eyes damp and his voice thick with emotion.

“Oh, sweetie, please don’t cry,” she said softly. “It’s just me.”

“Right, yeah, it’s ‘just’ the most perfect, beautiful girl in the world,” he replied, gazing at her with an awed reverence that he reserved especially for her.

Her breath caught in a shaky smile, and her eyes grew misty. “I love you, too. I love you so much.” She urgently kissed him again, her heart pounding madly against her chest. He lovingly caressed her thigh over her skirt, then moved his hand down to her bare skin, his fingers sweeping barely more than an inch at a time. At last, she pulled away, leaving her forehead resting against his. “Do you want to skip dinner?” she asked, more for his sake than hers. She stroked his cheek with her thumb.

He smiled and shook his head. “No, I want to take you out.”

She smiled back. “Okay. Give me two minutes to change.” She squeezed his arms and slipped off his lap, then headed back into her bedroom.

“Don’t change too much, I like you the way you are,” he called, and he heard her laugh from the hallway.

            A short while later, they were sitting in a booth, Pam tucked into his side and his arm around her shoulders. It was then that she started to wonder what exactly had happened in the stairwell. “Hey,” she began. “What did you end up telling Dwight? He seemed… normal. For Dwight, anyway.”

            “Oh,” Jim said, with a tone of mild surprise. “I told him about… well, I told him why I went to Stamford.”

            He felt her tense slightly under his arm, and he gave her a reassuring squeeze. After a couple emotional heart-to-hearts, she had gotten to the point where she didn’t feel a massive pang of guilt when she remembered his move to Stamford. But his absence and the emotions that had come with it were still so fresh in her mind that it was sometimes hard not to react to the memories.

            “I just told him what it was like for me,” he continued. “And that I know how it feels to lose the greatest thing that’s ever happened to you.”

Their dinners came at this point, but he never moved his arm. Which was good, because Pam thought she might have cried if he had taken it away. Luckily, she was sitting on his left, although she had the quick thought later that, knowing Jim, he probably would have eaten his entire dinner left-handed if it meant he could keep holding her.

She tilted her head up to look him in the eye. “I felt the same way,” she said, fighting the urge to apologize. “And I can guarantee, you’re not ever going to lose me again.”

They smiled at each other before meeting for a brief kiss. Pam pressed herself impossibly closer to him before quickly diving into her dinner, eliciting a laugh from Jim. They eventually moved on to other topics of conversation, but his arm never left her shoulders.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

They were still in somewhat of a love-drunk haze when they returned to Pam’s apartment. The problem was that the “new Italian place” ended up being really, really good and when they got back, they weren’t up for much more than making out horizontally on her living room couch. Well, at least Pam wasn’t.

“Jim, not yet, I’m so full,” she said, as he moved his hand up the inside of her thigh. “Did you not hear me burp like two minutes ago?”

“No, I did,” he murmured against the crook of her neck, a brief pause in his gentle but wet kisses.

Her laugh was cut off by a sigh as he pushed her sleeve and bra strap aside and worked his way down her shoulder. “Just give me a few minutes,” she got out, knowing full well that that wasn’t going to happen.

He gently swept his thumb over her sweater-covered breast. “Or you could just let me do everything.”

She closed her eyes and groaned quietly at that remark. He smirked at her response and didn’t bother waiting for a more verbal one, instead scooping her up bridal-style and carrying her back into her bedroom.

Jim laid her gently on the bed and started at her lips with sweet, light, almost feathery kisses that made her melt. Then he kissed a line across her face and over to her ear, now moving his hand up and down her other cheek. He carefully took her earlobe in his mouth and felt a jolt of pure happiness when he heard her sigh in pleasure. He slowly brought his hands down, lightly tracing her neck and collarbone with his fingertips. After just a couple minutes, she was gorgeously flushed, her eyes closed, her lips slightly swollen, her breath coming out in little sighs. Jim had to take a moment to just absorb the sight of her. How did he get so lucky?

Her eyes fluttered open at the loss of his touch, and she smiled softly when she saw him looking at her with nothing but love in his eyes. “Hi.”

He reached for her face and cradled it in his hand. “Hi.”

When he didn’t resume, Pam quickly disposed of her sweater and skirt before meeting his eyes again. She reached for his hand and held it against her cheek.

“You’re so beautiful,” he whispered, trying to ignore the lump in this throat.

“Thank you,” she said sincerely. Then she smiled. “You are too.”

Jim raised his eyebrows.

“No, you really are,” she insisted. “I can use a different word, but… it’s still true.”

He grinned. “If you say so, Beesly.” He partially covered her body with his and kissed her again while moving his hands along her torso. She purred softly in response, emitting a throaty moan when he palmed and kneaded her breasts. Grinning mischievously, he teased her satin-covered nipples with a light stroke of his fingernails, causing them to harden immediately. Her muscles clenched and she arched off the mattress.

“God, Jim, please…” With a flair of impatience, she unhooked her bra and tossed it on the floor. Still, Jim took his time, kissing her stomach and under her breasts until she began to whimper. He guided her into a sitting position, then wrapped his arms securely around her waist and brought his mouth to her breast.

“Oh, fuck,” she groaned under her breath, clinging desperately to his arms. He spread his hand out on her back to push more of her breast into his mouth, biting gently and curling his tongue around her nipple. She wrapped her legs around his ass and ground her hips against him, the heat between her legs noticeable to both of them. He finished with a soft kiss before giving the same treatment to the other side.

When he was done, he returned to her lips and gave her a long, slow kiss. She put her hands on the back of his neck and held his face to hers. “I love you,” she breathed impassionedly, her eyes and smile filled with wonder and adoration and so, so much love.

“I love you, too,” he murmured back. Her smile was infectious, and they wordlessly gazed at each other for a few moments. Then he pulled back slightly and gave her a questioning look. She nodded frantically in response.

He made his way down, leaving a trail of kisses between her breasts and down her stomach. She lifted her hips for him, and he quickly removed her panties, throwing them God knows where. But Jim was a patient man, and he resumed marking his territory by kissing his way up the inside of her thighs, which were practically slick. Holy fuck. He rested a strong arm over her hips and spread his tongue over her glistening folds.

Pam let out a guttural moan and dug her fingers into his hair, squeezing his locks as though it was the only thing keeping her from flying up into the sky. Without stopping, he reached his left hand up and took her right hand out of his hair, lacing their fingers together. As hard as her heart was pounding before, she thought her chest would burst knowing that Jim was holding her hand while going down on her. He easily slid two long fingers inside her, and Pam felt a surge of pleasure warm her entire body.

            Almost impossibly soon, he felt her start to flutter around him, and her grip on his hair tightened. “Oh God, Jim!” she cried, struggling not to thrust her hips against his face.

            He replaced his mouth with his thumb against her clit and lifted his head. “Do you know how gorgeous you are, Pam?” he said in a dark whisper. “You’re so goddamn gorgeous.” He furiously pumped his fingers, feeling a surge of pride when he heard her moan even louder. “Come on, baby, let go. Come for me, you’re goddamn beautiful when you come.”

            That was all it took to send her over the edge, and she fell apart beneath him, curling her toes into the bedspread and crying out in pleasure. Jim stilled his movements but remained inside her, maintaining pressure without direct stimulation. Seconds, minutes went by, and he could still feel her pulsing around his fingers.

“God, Pam, you’re still going,” he rasped. He was painfully hard at this point. “God, you’re so amazing.”

Pam couldn’t really think straight, but she did know that he was truly the amazing one in this situation. As soon as she came down from her high and could breathe normally, she pushed him onto his back and captured his lips with hers, ignoring the mild unpleasantness of her taste.

She tried to rip his shirt open all at once, but she wasn’t quite strong enough for that, and it made them both laugh. “Okay, this is ridiculous,” she said, reaching for the bottom of his shirt. She untucked it and made quick work of the buttons. He quickly shucked it off and threw his undershirt along with it. In one grand motion, he pulled her up, cradled the back of her head, and slanted his mouth over hers. Their chests pressing together created an unbelievably delicious sensation that left both craving more.

Pam quickly pulled away and tugged off his belt, pants, and boxers all at once. She knelt on either side of his legs, placing kisses on the pronounced lines of his hips before taking him in her hand. “Pam… fuuuck,” Jim groaned loudly, squeezing his eyes shut, a jolt of pure pleasure shooting up his spine. He ached to touch her too, and he blindly reached out, fumbling until he held her breast securely in his hand.

The tight motions of her hand combined with the proximity of her wet heat was intoxicating, and he urgently begged her to stop. He turned them over so he was on top and gave her a short kiss before aligning himself at her entrance and slowly gliding in.

They sighed simultaneously as he bottomed out, filling her so, so perfectly. He leaned down to kiss her, and their hands found each other once more, sweetly lacing together as they found their rhythm.

Jim buried his face in her neck, nuzzling and sucking, occasionally whispering to tell her just how good she felt. She let her hands drift down his back, lazily kissing his shoulder and sighing at the feeling of his tongue on her ear.

            “Can you go faster?” she squeaked, pushing her hips against him.

            He sped up a little bit, desperately trying to compose himself. It definitely didn’t help when she let out the most gorgeous cry he had ever heard, so he brought his arm around and settled his hand between her legs.

            “Yes,” she groaned. “Please, Jim, just like that… mmmm, God, I love you.”

“I love you, too,” he got out, feeling his peak approach beyond his control. He furiously moved his thumb in fast, tight circles.on her clit, waiting until she began pulsing around him with a glorious cry before letting himself go.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

She was looking at him with an expression that he had only seen a few times before, always when she was preparing to tell him something significant. It was the same look she had when she first told him she loved him, and the same look she had when they had their conversation by the lake months ago. She took a deep breath, then sighed and shook her head, averting his eyes with a small smile.

“Whatcha thinking?” he asked softly, tucking a curl behind her ear.

“I… I can’t put it into words. I just… you’re just so amazing to me. You’re always so thoughtful and you do so much for me, and I feel like I don’t deserve it all--”

Jim quickly gathered her in his arms and cut her off with a tender kiss. “Pam, you deserve… everything. I know I can’t give you everything, but I’m sure as hell gonna try.”

Something in his voice, as well as his earlier behavior, told her there was more to the story. “Okay, but… you don’t feel, like, guilty or worried I’m going to leave, right?” She had been reluctant to bring it up, but she could tell by his silence that she had been right to suspect his insecurity. “Cause this is it for me. I mean… Jim, I’m so yours. I meant what I said earlier. You’re not going to lose me.”

He sighed and rested his forehead against hers. “I just love you so much,” he said. “And you’re so amazing. And I know I’ve hurt you before... and I would be just… absolutely devastated if I fucked things up. I’ve fucked things up so many times already.”

“Sweetie, we both have,” she implored. “You can’t keep beating yourself up for that. It’s hard for me, too. I wish I could go back and do things differently.” She had to make him realize that what they had between them was never one-sided; they had loved each other for so long, and because of that, they had both made mistakes in the name of fear and self-preservation. “And you know I love you. I love you so much that it hurts.” She corrected herself quickly. “Like, the good kind of hurt, you know?” He nodded and offered a small smile. She tilted his chin up so he would meet her eyes. “I would be devastated if something happened to us, too. But it won’t. Okay? I promise.

She held him fiercely as if to say please, please believe me. He kissed her as if to respond I do, I trust you, I love you. They clung to each other for a long time, wordlessly sharing promises and faith and love.

They finally came up for air, and Jim pulled her close to his chest, resting his head on hers. “I’m still going to try to give you everything.”

She smiled against his skin. “Me, too.”



ThePinkButterfly is the author of 13 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked All My Love and More also liked 1309 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans