15 [Reviews - 11] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: It’s a clear signal they’ve become real friends, not just two people leaning on each other to get through an endless workday.

A few months after Jim is hired at Dunder Mifflin, he invites Pam to his birthday barbecue. A (mostly) Pam POV on a milestone in the early days of Jam.
Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Past Characters: Jim, Jim/Pam, Larissa Halpert, Mark, Other, Pam, Pam/Roy
Genres: Angst, Fluff, Holiday
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: Near Misses (The Camera Missed Too)
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1936 Read: 954 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: October 01, 2020 Updated: October 01, 2020
[Report This]
Story Notes:
That’s right, y’all – I wrote actual Jam content for this Jam fanfic archive. Let me know what you think.

(This started life as the first piece of a 5+1, but three of the other pieces were going nowhere and the other two were painfully unoriginal, and this one was just sitting there basically finished. There are also something like 20 other stories I feel like working on more right now. So here we are. I’m marking it as complete for the moment, but eventually I may add the other chapters. Who knows what the future holds?)

DISCLAIMER: A little bit of Pam, all night long. A little of Angela, on the thing. A little bit of Phyllis, everywhere. A little bit of Roy, eating chicken crispers. A little bit of a disclaimer that all publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners; the original characters and plot are the property of the author; the author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise; and no copyright infringement is intended. (gasping for breath) A little bit of Jim, with some ribs.

1. A Dwight Voodoo Doll Made From Office Supplies by darjeelingandcoke [Reviews - 11] 15 (1936 words)