40 [Reviews - 33] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Five little windows into the life of Pamela Morgan Beesly. Most of them JAM-centric, because of course they are.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam Characters: Jim/Pam, Pam, Pam/Roy
Genres: Angst, Fluff, Romance
Warnings: Mild sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5902 Read: 5504 ePub Downloads: 5
Published: October 01, 2020 Updated: October 05, 2020
[Report This]
Story Notes:
This is mostly finished (still working on the last chapter) and I hope to put out a chapter a day. I just had to put it out in the universe so I stopped nitpicking it. Hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: I own none of it. But a girl can dream.

1. Chapter 1: Her Virginity by WanderingWatchtower [Reviews - 7] 6 (782 words)

2. Chapter 2: Her Ring by WanderingWatchtower [Reviews - 4] 5 (820 words)
Based of a deleted scene from “The Client” where Jim describes how his best first date was also his worst first date because he found out she was in love with someone else.

3. Chapter 3: Her Cool by WanderingWatchtower [Reviews - 8] 9 (1779 words)
Thank you for all the reviews so far!! They make my heart soar like the eagles nest. This one is set between season 3 and 4.

4. Chapter 4: Her Lunch by WanderingWatchtower [Reviews - 5] 8 (1063 words)

5. Chapter 5: Her Pants by WanderingWatchtower [Reviews - 9] 12 (1458 words)
I’m hoping this one is a nice bookend to the first chapter. ;)