- Text Size +

Seven.

 

After dealing with her parents all day, her veil tearing, running away with Jim to get married on a boat, getting married again in the church, an insane reception that Michael almost ruined twice, all while five months pregnant, Pam is exhausted.

She’s snuggled up to Jim, her head on his bare chest and his arm wrapped around her bare waist, his hand resting on her bump that is now starting to really show. She traces small circles on his stomach as his breathing gets slower and deeper. She looks up at him when she thinks he’s asleep, his hair mussed and just the faintest hint of a smile on his lips.

She ghosts her lips over his chest and whispers, “I want to marry you.”

She looks up at him surprised when she feels the vibration of his chuckle against her lips. His voice is soft and thick with sleep, “You already did. Twice.”

She leans up so she can pepper kisses down his jaw, “But I want to marry you again.”

He opens his eyes and looks down at her, “Even with all of our coworkers dancing to “Forever” down the aisle?”

She laughs, “I liked our boat wedding way better.” She places a hand on his cheek and kisses him gently, “But I’d put up with anything as long as you’re on the other side.”

He hums, “And you say I’m cheesy.” He kisses her forehead, “I’d marry you as many times as you’d let me.”

She slides her hand down and around his waist, pulling him towards her, “Do you think Puerto Rico has a place we can elope?”

He pulls her flush against him as she wraps a leg around one of his, “What, like their own Vegas?”

“Yeah.”

He runs a hand over her bump and shrugs, “Maybe,” he looks at her and grins, “but I can’t get eloped without an Elvis impersonator.”

She places her hand over his on her stomach, intertwining their fingers, “Obviously.”

He rolls her over so she’s on her back and he’s above her. “I love you.”

As his lips meet hers and her fingers get lost in his hair, she thinks about the two rings on her left hand. Promises of a lifetime with the man in front of her, both of them ready to officially start their lives together. She sighs contentedly as he moves down her neck and she thinks, We’re married.

Finally.

Chapter End Notes:
Again, this was sooo much fun to write. Thank you WW and TPB for letting me steal names from them, and a huge thank you to TPB for the final chapter idea. I hope you all liked it! Merry Christmas!!


nicemorningtoo is the author of 27 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Six Times Pam Gets Proposed To and One Time She Proposes also liked 998 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Secret Santa Fic Exchange 2020. The previous story in the series is shalom. The next story in the series is The Sweetest Gift.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans