- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Hey everyone, really excited to start this fic! It’s been in the works for a while now so I’m happy to finally be getting it out there. This will be multiple chapters and I’ll try to update it as much as I can. This fic is dedicated to my best friend and better half, thank you for always supporting me. Xoxo
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey! I hope you enjoy this first chapter and I’m really excited to see how this fic is going to grow. Please feel free to leave a review.

 xoxo 

this fic is also posted on Ao3 

She didn’t want to be here. In the bleachers, watching him play football, a sport she couldn’t care less about. But she had promised him, so here she was.

They had started dating a week ago. Pam had been surprised (to say the least) when he asked her out. She assumed that no one noticed her, because in her opinion there wasn’t much to notice.
Their date had gone well. He took her to get dinner and let her order whatever she wanted. “So, I hear you like to draw?” He asked her while they waited for their food to arrive . She smiled up at him “oh, Um.. yah I like to doodle.” She said.
“That’s cool that you have a hobby” he told her as the waiter walked over with their meal.

He drove her home by curfew and even walked her to the door. “Such a gentleman” she told him with a laugh as he offered her his arm on their way up the front steps. Later that night as she laid awake in bed, her stomach filled with a million good emotions, she couldn’t help but think to herself “how long will this last?”.

The week following their date was surreal. Suddenly she wasn’t Pamela Beesly, the girl who eats lunch in the art room and watch’s tv with her parents on Saturday nights. Instead she was Pam, Roy Anderson’s shiny new girlfriend. He walked her to and from her classes and even let her wear his letterman’s jacket. It was all very sweet. He was sweet. 

It was that same sweetness that got her here. When he asked if she would go to his football game she knew she couldn’t say no. “What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn’t go?” she asked herself as she biked home that afternoon.————————————
It was halftime when she was snapped back to reality by the opposing teams cheers. Some  overly enthusiastic red-head was leading the cheer.
“A-W-E-S-O-M-E awesome, awesome is what we are! We’re the football superstars!” The girls all chanted in unison as they kicked, danced and flipped on the field. Pam honestly applauded their effort to energize the crowd, they sure could use it.
———————————————
They date for a month before he meets her parents. He comes to the door with a big bouquet of flowers and a smile. Her mom makes a big roast chicken and even has penny help clean the house.
“It’s really not that big of a deal” Pam had told her earlier that night as she watched her mom chop up some potato's “we’ve barley been dating for a month”.
“Pam,” her mom said as she looks up from her chopping “all you do is talk about him, I think it’s time we finally get to meet him”. 

Her parents talk his ear off all night. Questions about football, his family and his grades fly at Roy left and right, and Pam is amazed at His ability to catch them. “So Roy, what do you plan on doing  after you graduate?” Her dad asked.
“Starting work, I have a job lined up with benefits and everything.” Roy said.
“Good man” her dad said with a smile.

After they met Roy her parents started to turn a blind eye when she came back from their dates with her shirt turned inside out, or when she drove up the phone bill talking to him.
“It’s Puppy love” her mom told her dad one night after Pam had gone to bed, “It will pass, it always dose”.
——————————————
They’ve been dating for 4 months when they graduate. Pam is over joyed to be done with school, and she can hardly wait to start community college in the fall. “Life is so good right now, I feel like the pieces are finally falling into place” she tells penny later that night “everything just feels so.. right”. 
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you soon with the next chapter. 
P.S, I promise not all the chapters are named after Taylor Swift songs.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans