- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I can only apologize for this. Sorry.

Big thanks to ThePinkButterfly for being a wonderful beta, and to emxgoldstars for making this ever so slightly less trashy. 

Also, I own nothing here. 

Pam was getting frustrated. Jim was being an absolute saint and was volunteering his time to dress up as Santa to visit various youth groups in the run up to Christmas, but it meant that Pam was feeling slightly neglected. Although they'd been together well over 6 months now, Jim and Pam were still very much in the honeymoon stage of their relationship, pretty much taking every opportunity to maul each other they could. There had been days when they just couldn't keep their hands off of each other at the office resulting in either an extended lunch hour to race back to Jim's apartment as it was closer, ending up fucking on the hallway floor as they could never make it to the bedroom, or a quickie in the nearby abandoned car lot with Pam riding Jim in the backseat of one of their cars. And once when they just didn't have enough time to go anywhere, Pam blew Jim in the stairwell just to get him through the day. 

Their weekends were spent pretty much the same. From when they would tumble into one of their apartments on a Friday night, to dragging themselves out of said apartment on a Monday morning, they would barely come up for breath. Using the bathroom or eating were the only reasons that they stopped pawing each other. Even then, food would generally make it into their foreplay, and just start off another round. 

So you can't blame Pam for how she was feeling. After 10 years with the wrong man, she was convinced she just wasn't a sexual person. She'd barely had an orgasm for the first 9 years of their relationship and she only had them in the last year when she closed her eyes and thought of curling hair, a large nose and long fingers rifling through a jellybean jar. But being with Jim had totally changed that. He'd make her come multiple times a day, and she couldn't get enough. 

But now he had completely ruined her Saturday. Jim had gone off to play Santa for three different youth groups today and Pam truly admired him for that. He was so great with kids and so generous with his time and patience. She felt her heart swell with pride the first time she watched him pretending to be Santa. She kind of found it ironic that Roy had looked like Santa, but was as far from the jolly red man as you could imagine, while Jim was as handsome as you could only dream of, with an incredible, hilarious personality to boot. So she really couldn't begrudge him for it. 

"So how long will you be out for?" Pam called from the kitchen whilst making French toast for breakfast as Jim walked in. 

"Well, there's 3 different groups, and I'm with each one for an hour, plus travel, so I guess it's gonna be at least 5 hours. I'm sorry Beesly, you know I'd rather be in bed with you today, but I really wanna do this for the community," Jim replied, sounding truly apologetic and wrapping his arms around her waist.  

"I know, I know," Pam sighed as she wrapped her arms around his neck and moved her lips to his mouth "and that's why I love you so much, you're so kind kiss generous kiss handsome kiss patient kiss passionate lover kiss ok I should stop now."

"No, no, please, continue," Jim chuckled. 

"Alright big head, get out of here, there are people depending on you," she chided him, pushing a piece of French toast into his hand and shoving him out of the door. 

But now Pam just didn't know what to do with herself. She'd expected to be on her second orgasm of the day by now, but they hadn't had time for anything this morning. After she finished breakfast, she made her way back to her bedroom and settled into her bed. She didn't want to read her book, she wasn't tired enough to go back to sleep and she didn't have a TV in her room. So instead her hands, and mind, began to wander. 

But the way she would silently make herself come with her fingers when she lay next to Roy whilst he was passed out just could not compare to what Jim did to her. Instead of simple fireworks, he caused the Big Bang every time he went down on her, fucked her senseless or even just stroked her with his very able fingers. She was going to need extra help. 

She reached way into the back of her closet to retrieve the box she'd stashed away shortly after her and Jim got together. Not because she was embarrassed by its contents, but they just didn't need it. The last time she'd actually opened the box was the night before Jim came back from New York and whisked her off her feet. That night, she'd imagined it was herself with him in a fancy hotel room slowly making love. Oh how things had changed. 

She found the box and opened it. Inside was her bright purple rabbit vibrator. She squealed at the find and quickly lay back on her bed pushing down her pyjama shorts as she went. She pulled her tank top up so that she could play with her nipples, not that any sort of warm up was really needed; thinking about Jim and what he should be doing to her was more than enough to get Pam soaking wet. As one hand worked one stiff peak, the other pushed the vibrator inside her wet pussy. Once it was fully inside her, she flicked on both the rotating beads and the rabbit ears and groaned. It wasn't Jim tongue, but it would sure as hell do until he got to her place. 

She worked it slowly back and forth inside of her and could feel her orgasm building.  

"NOOOOOO!!!" Pam suddenly screamed out. 

The rabbit had died. 

Pulling up her shorts, she ran around her apartment looking for new batteries. She found some in the kitchen drawer and quickly replaced them but to no avail, the damn thing would not turn on. 

Now what? she thought. 

Pam made her way to the bathroom, pulling off her pyjama shorts and tank top as she went. She stepped into the shower and immediately pulled the shower head from its holder. She twisted the head so that it was on its most powerful setting and moved it between her legs. She let the warm water pummel her clit, whilst she pulled on a nipple with her other hand. Within seconds she was coming, humping the air as the waves shot through her. It was nothing to write home about, but at least some of the pressure was off. 

Whilst she was in the shower, she figured she would have a bit more ‘me' time. First she washed her hair and put a conditioning mask on. Next she did a sugar body scrub before finally shaving everywhere. She wanted to be as smooth as possible for Jim. After rinsing the mask out, Pam stepped out of the shower and toweled herself dry before rubbing lotion all over her body. She slipped back into her pyjamas and waited for Jim to return. 

Around 45 minutes later, Jim let himself into Pam's apartment with the key she had given him. Although Jim always changed before and after a Santa visit, with three visits today he just couldn't be bothered and so had come back to Pam's apartment in his Santa outfit. 

"Ho ho ho," Jim called out as he walked into Pam's living room. She bounded up to him excitedly. 

"Are you calling your girlfriend a hoe?" Pam asked, sticking her hand on her hip. 

"I'm Santa!" Jim exclaimed. 

"Well then Santa, have you got something in your sack for me?" Pam giggled, whilst reaching down to rub his crotch. 

"Well only if you've been a good girl Miss Beesly," Jim said in a deep fake Santa voice, while pulling Pam closer to him. 

"I'm afraid I've only been a naughty girl, what do I get then?" Pam asked, twirling a curl around her finger and raising her eyebrow with a giggle. 

"Why don't you come and sit on my knee and tell me what you want?" Jim replied, still in the fake Santa voice. 

Jim went to sit on the couch and Pam followed him, immediately straddling his lap. She rocked very slowly up and down as Jim's hands found their way to her waist to help control her movements. He moved them higher until he held both her breasts in his hands and began to rub his thumbs slowly over her nipples. 

As Pam brought her mouth down to kiss Jim, he slowly spoke against her lips. 

"So what do you want for Christmas then?"

Pam carried on rocking on Jim's lap and could feel him growing hard underneath his red trousers and her little pyjama shorts. Jim moved to slowly kiss her neck as she answered his question, with all the confidence that she had built over the last 6 months. 

"I'd really love to suck my boyfriend's dick, and I really want him to lick my pussy," Pam answered, rubbing herself faster against his hard cock. "But I think what I want most is a new vibrator to make me come when my boyfriend is too busy playing Santa to do it because I wore it out," she quickly squeaked out. 

Jim pulled back abruptly. 

"You broke your vibrator??" Jim asked in a shocked way. 

Pam stopped her rocking and flushed red in embarrassment. 

"I, um, it's just I missed you today and..." she stammered. 

"Hey, no, don't get embarrassed. The nights you're at art class I practically give myself blisters on my hands," Jim tried to reassure her. "I'm sure Santa will be able to help you out with that, I'll put in a special word with the big man for you," he said with a wide Halpert grin, "and as for the first requests, I'm sure we can do something about those right now."

Pam nodded, feeling less self conscious about the vibrator situation and found her normal confidence with Jim again. She went to kiss him again, and then began pressing soft kisses from his mouth down to his jaw. She took his earlobe in her mouth and bit gently, eliciting an escaped groan from Jim, before moving down to gently suck on his neck. Meanwhile, Jim was steadily thrusting his now solid dick up into the wet patch of Pam's shorts that had formed.  

Pam continued her journey downwards, pushing the red crushed velvet jacket open and tugging Jim's whit t-shirt up so that she could kiss his taut stomach. 

"I'm so glad you're not wearing the belly now," Pam giggled whilst she continued to kiss Jim along his thin trail of hair towards his pants. 

"Beesly! Not now!" Jim laughed as he lifted his hips for Pam to pull the red pants down. 

The tip of his dick was poking through the top of his grey boxer briefs, glistening with precum and Pam couldn't help but reach down and lick it as she glanced up at Jim's eager face. She palmed his length through his underwear causing him to let out a deep breath he had been holding. Just as she was about to pull his briefs all the way down, he suddenly stopped her and pulled her upwards and down with him on the couch. 

"I believe you asked Santa for two things on your list," Jim said, quirking his eyebrow with a slight smirk. "Why don't you turn around so I can give you a present too?"

Pam didn't need to be asked twice, pushing herself up off of Jim, before wriggling out of her shorts. As Jim fully lay down on the couch, removing his pants and boxer briefs, Pam moved towards the top so that she could swing her leg over the top of Jim's head and settle her knees beside his ears. She lowered her hips to just hovering above his face and bent down, grasping his smooth, long dick in one hand, while supporting herself on the couch with the other. 

Before Pam could even start moving her hand, Jim had grabbed onto her hips and pulled her down onto his face. As Jim thrust his tongue up into her wet pussy, Pam let out a loud moan and began riding his face. She silenced herself by taking the head of his dick into her mouth and started working it with her tongue, while her hand slid up and down his shaft. She licked the length of it to get it wetter and continued her stroking, knowing Jim was enjoying it from the groans he was sending into her pussy. 

Whilst trying to remember how to function between the sucking and stroking that Pam was doing, Jim did his best to concentrate on his own task at hand. After 6 months of going down on the love of his life, he knew how to get her off instantly but he wanted to make this last a little. Instead of going straight for what she liked, Jim alternated between tongue fucking her and licking her folds. With his tongue otherwise occupied, he snaked his hand up to rub his thumb slowly against her clit. As he did so, he could feel Pam whimpering around his dick, the vibrations adding just another layer of the pleasure she was giving him. 

He knew she was close, and dear god so was he with the way she was taking as much of his rock solid cock into her mouth while playing with his balls in just the way he liked. He knew he had to get her there quickly, so he nudged her slightly so that he could suck her clit into his mouth. He quickly flicked it up and down with his tongue before continuing to suck on it and using two fingers, pumped them inside of her. 

Pam screamed at this point, pulling her mouth off of Jim's dick but continuing to frantically jerk him off. She knew it was coming, and as she felt the orgasm inside her hit, she quickly took the head of Jim's dick back into her mouth, moaning all around his cock. She came 10 times harder than she had in the shower and she was unable to control herself, thrusting herself all over Jim's face. How she managed to keep stroking and sucking Jim's dick so that he came at the same time as her, well she wasn't entirely sure. She swallowed his slightly salty load, as Jim continued to slowly lick her, helping her to come down. 

Finally, Pam was able to climb off of Jim and turned to look at him. 

"Oh my god, your face!" she exclaimed, hands flying to her cover her own face. 

"Haha yeah," Jim chucked. "You squirted all over me. Well that's new," he chuckled as he began to wipe his face. 

"Well that's what happens when you leave me all alone on a Saturday instead of fucking me like you usually do," Pam said with a smirk that she was trying to turn into a pout. 

"Well why don't you come with me next week then? I'm sure they wouldn't mind Mrs Claus coming too," Jim replied. 

"James Halpert! That better not be how you're proposing to me!" Pam said, throwing his discarded Santa pants at him. 

"Beesly, I already told you it's gonna kick your ass. Don't you think that would have been a little lame asking you to be Mrs Claus?" Jim replied, getting back into the red pants. 

Pam just laughed, but a plan was forming in her mind. 

---

The following Saturday Jim was once again off out to play Santa, but this time, Pam had a plan that didn't involve giving herself dismal orgasms. She'd bought herself a red halter babydoll, trimmed in white fur, that just skimmed her ass. It was completely open at the front, but was pulled closed with a red ribbon at the front, just below her breasts. It was tight across her chest, and the ribbon helped to give her an insane cleavage, so she didn't need a bra underneath it. She completed the outfit with a tiny red sheer thong, a pair of red thigh high stockings and a Santa hat on her head. 

While she waited for Jim to return, Pam set the Christmassy mood in her apartment. She turned on the lights of the Christmas tree, as well as the string lights that were hanging all over her living room. She set out sugar cookies as well as eggnog on the coffee table. Finally, she pressed play on her Christmas playlist and had a glass of eggnog for a bit of liquid courage. At last, she heard Jim's key in the door and got up to stand beside the Christmas tree. 

"I hear there's a very naughty girl here who asked Santa for a present," Jim called from the hallway in his fake Santa voice. "Ho, ho, h..oh shit." Jim opened the door, gift in hand, and saw Pam standing there. 

"Jesus, Beesly," Jim said, unable to take his eyes off of her. He dropped the present to the floor. 

"Well, last week you said Mrs Claus could come, so I thought I better dress for the occasion," Pam said, grinning with her tongue between her teeth. 

"Um, I, err..." Jim was unable to form a sentence as Pam stalked closer to him. 

"So how does it work with Mrs Claus? Do I get on my knees and ask you want for Christmas?" Pam said, moving to pull him by the belt of his jeans. "Or do I sit on your lap and tell you what you're giving me?"

Jim finally regained his composure, taking Pam's hands away from his belt and pushing her arms above her head. He slowly ran his fingertips down the soft skin of her arms before reaching her breasts. 

"Oh you made it very clear what you wanted for Christmas," Jim finally said as he began rubbing her nipples through the red fabric, feeling them stiffen, "and I fully intend to give it to you."

Jim reached down to pick the present up before handing it to Pam. She brought her arms down and took the gift from Jim, slowly pulling the ribbon to untie it. She noticed with a slight smirk the three pieces of tape he'd used to wrap the gift and gently tore it open. Inside was a brand new 7 inch vibrator. It wasn't a rabbit. He saw her face fall slightly. 

"I know you wanted one for the times that I'm not around, but I figured if I got this one that doesn't quite do everything to you, then I can help you use it," Jim shrugged. "Seeing as I'm not going to be Santa for that much longer," He explained. 

"Well, I think we better try it out then. Do you wanna try now?" asked Pam. 

"Absolutely I do," replied Jim with a grin. 

As Pam opened the package, Jim kissed her neck, slowly licking and biting his way down. When the vibrator was out of the box, Jim took it from Pam and turned it on to the lowest setting. He pressed it against her nipple while he pinched the other and rubbed it through the red fabric. Pam let out a gentle moan, letting her head drop backwards and her eyes close. 

Jim kept the vibrator at her nipple and kept kissing her neck while he moved one hand down the front of her babydoll and pushed it into her tiny panties. 

"Holy fuck, you're dripping," Jim exclaimed. Pam could only mumble an agreement as Jim began slowly stroking her wet folds. He spread the wetness around and mimicked the same movement with his tongue in her mouth. 

Although he was completely rock solid and aching to be touched, he focused solely on Pam. He sank to his knees in front of her, so that his face was perfectly in line with the small red triangle of her thong. He gently pushed it aside, and touched his tongue to her already swollen clit. She immediately let out a squeal and grabbed onto his hair with one hand to keep him in place. Her other hand was continuing the nipple play that had been lost from Jim, but she'd snuck her hand under the thin fabric to play directly with her erect nipple. 

As Jim slowly, painfully slowly, circled Pam's clit, he pushed the vibrator inside of her and set it to the max. 

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh god," Pam whimpered, a major orgasm nearing. 

Jim didn't let up. He began thrusting the vibrator in and out of her, faster and faster. He sucked on her clit harder, alternating with flicking it up and down with his tongue. All of a sudden, Pam's hand in his fair clenched harder and pushed him further into her pussy as her orgasm ripped through her. 

"Ohmyfuckinggodjim," she screamed as he didn't let up either the thrusting or the sucking, "oh shit, ohmygod, don't stop." And he didn't. 

"Ok, ok, stop, stop," she giggled when it was too much to bear, pushing him away slightly and making sure the vibrator was out. 

Jim looked up at her with a smile before standing to kiss her, something she'd grown to love with him; tasting herself on his mouth. 

"That was, wow. Just wow," Pam breathed. 

"Yeah?" beamed Jim. "Well, it's not over yet," he whispered into her ear before spinning her in his arms. "Put your hands against the wall," Jim ordered. And Pam obeyed. 

She heard the leather of his belt snap as he undid it, before the zip of his fly, and finally the clatter of his jeans reaching the floor. He gently lifted the back of the babydoll and palmed her ass, biting his lip to try and contain himself from the site before him. His barely clad girlfriend was bent forward against the wall, her ass on display with the tiniest red string running between her cheeks and the evidence of her first orgasm dripping through the thin fabric. 

Taking his rock hard dick in his hand, he stroked himself once, then once again before he reached for the vibrator again. When he couldn't bear it any longer, he moved the flimsy thong to the side again and thrust himself all the way into Pam's soaking wet pussy. They both groaned loudly, and Jim had to still himself inside of her for a second before he could continue. 

With one hand on her hip, the other reached around her front with the vibrator and pressed it against her clit through the drenched fabric. He continued pumping into her from behind, whilst moving the vibrator around her clit in small circles. Pam was so sensitive already that her second orgasm took her by surprise and she drenched Jim's cock in her juices. He loved the feeling when she came around him, clenching him from the inside. He was thrusting so hard with the increased slipperiness, that it wasn't long before he felt his own orgasm hit. He pumped her hard and erratically until he exploded inside of her, sending Pam over the edge once again. 

Totally exhausted, Jim lay his head on the exposed skin of Pam's upper back and lightly stroked her sides and legs. 

"I just, uh, I, words," was all Jim managed to say. Pam couldn't do much better, mumbling something about ‘broken.' He eased himself out of her, and turned the vibrator off. They collapsed in a little pile on the floor by the Christmas tree. 

"Well, I'm glad Santa delivered everything I asked for," Pam joked, whilst wrapping her arm around Jim's waist and resting her head on his chest. 

"Just wait til you hear what I'm gonna be asking Mrs Claus for, for Christmas," smirked Jim. "I just hope she'll have enough energy to stay up all night on Christmas Eve to make sure I get it."

"Oh you're definitely gonna get it," Pam replied, smiling at him. 

"Bring it on Beesly," Jim answered as he leaned down to kiss her.



MrsKHalpert is the author of 40 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Mrs Claus also liked 1123 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans