- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I don't own nothing about The Office. I wish i did.
Author's Chapter Notes:

My little attempt to participate in the universe of The Office.

I am a Spanish girl. I hope the story has no grammatical errors.

Set during season 5, episode 5: Crime Aid.  

Paying five bucks to not have to go on a stupid auction in the office, and to be able to go out with the guys from the warehouse for a few beers, had seemed like a gift to him. He would have paid five times as much, but thank goodness Darryl closed the bidding as soon as Jim put his price in. Five bucks. A bargain.

Now, however, he thinks he sold himself too dearly.

Because his prize was a poisoned gift. And he knows that now that he's run into Roy at the bar - not coincidentally. Darryl called him. He doesn't know if on purpose- and it's filling his head with bullshit -"you were a friend"- that makes him feel insecure about his relationship with Pam. Especially if you add to what Roy has told him, the dream he had a couple of nights ago.

------------------------------------------

He woke up with a noticeable erection. Not unusual for him, but what is unusual is the obvious cause of it. He had a sex dream. But not with Pam - damn it-. He had it with Karen. Why did Karen come into his dreams if he never thinks about her anymore?. He remembers the dream vaguely, the two of them in bed, fucking, and when she reaches orgasm, between her gasps, she cries out "Jim, Jim," as if it were a mantra. He doesn't give it any more importance, because among other things, he doesn't want to waste time thinking about Karen, when his only vital need is to think about Pam, who is also two hours away, in New York, and he misses her very much.

However, as he prepares breakfast, and mixes memories of him and Pam making love last weekend, and the dream he has had, it suddenly becomes clear to him that there is one thing Pam has never done while having an orgasm with him, and that is to call him by name. He stands, with the milk carton suspended above his cereal bowl, and slowly deposits it back on the counter when this reality hits him like a punch in the stomach, which seems so real, that it has brought a sharp pain to his chest.

Why hasn't Pam ever said his name when they make love?, isn't that what women are supposed to do when they are with a man who makes them enjoy it?. He tries to remember if all the women he has been with have done so, and if his memory serves him correctly, except with his first girlfriend, and he puts it down to her being too young and too shy, with the rest, he has no doubt that each and every one of them has moaned his name during sex. So why hasn't Pam? What has he done wrong that she's not dying to scream his name, and just moans with nonsense? Is it that she's thinking of someone else while they have sex? Not “someone else-someone else”, no one she knows, but an actor? a singer? a presenter? someone she's seen on the street? a porn actor? He, then, remembers that she PAID and DOWNLOADED a sex tape. Is it possible that his cute, sweet Pam has those kinds of perversions in her head? Maybe he's not enough for her?.

The cold sweats and stomach cramps he feels leave him not wanting to eat, and he leaves the milk and cereal on the kitchen table, uncollected, and spends the day thinking about it, but not wanting to say anything to Pam when they talk on the phone any of the eight - they miss each other terribly - times they call each other.

----------------------------------

And now he's with Roy, and although the atmosphere between them has relaxed quite a bit, and they're talking about basketball and football season, Michael, his office mates, Jim keeps thinking that this Roy is the only other man Pam has ever been with - so she confessed to him one of the first times they made love, although he already suspected it - and they're in friendly chit-chat, relaxed, with beers in their hands and maybe, he could dare to ask her about that particular question that torments him, but he thinks that maybe it’s not a good idea, or that it’s something weird, because the person he is going to ask, is her ex-boyfriend, ex-fiancé and almost ex-husband, and maybe he is also betraying the trust that Pam and he have in each other, and besides, fuck, the question is very uncomfortable. Talking about sex, and Pam, and him, and Roy, and moaning, and cumming... phew, you've got to have guts for that.

Jim orders his fourth beer, and the question is going around in his head, and the beer is making him braver, and the question is getting easier to ask, and he stretches his neck a little, and loosens his tie, and looks sideways at him a few times, while Roy is talking about his new job, and a girl he's met, and he gets his courage up as he drains his glass.

“Hey Roy”. Long pause. “Can I ask you a question?” Roy looks at him curiously. “About you and Pam?”. Roy opens his eyes wide, can't help the smile that appears on his mouth. “It's kind of awkward....”

“Yeah, sure”. Roy orders a new round for both of them. “Tell me”.

Jim clears his throat, and wishes the beer Roy has ordered was already in his hands.

“When you and she were....” -pause soooooooo long-. Jim doesn't know how to go on. He takes a gigantic gulp of the beer they brought him while he looks sideways at Roy.

 “When we were fucking?” Roy completes Jim's sentence and is amused by the clear discomfort it creates in him. He loves the bad feeling he must be going through. Jim almost spits out his beer when he hears Roy say that.

 “Yeah... that... when .... ahem…” Jim clears his throat as he has his eyes fixed on the foam in his beer. “She... I don't know.... said something when.... you know.... when she was cumming?”

He turns his head just enough to see him laugh heartily. Jim is dying inside, and Roy is having the time of his life.

“Something like what”. Roy laughs loudly. “Geróooonimo? or something like that?”

“No..., I mean..., something like... your name? did she say your name when she was cumming?”

Roy's eyes widen, and he understands Jim's concern. He loves to see him suffer.

“Oh, yeah, all the time!” Roy says, totally satisfied.

“Yes?” Jim's face falls in bewilderment.

“Yes. Always," he confirms as he takes a swig of his beer.

After a pause in which Jim is chewing over what Roy has told him, he turns to him.

“Why?, doesn't she do it when she's with you?” The slight mischievous smile on his mouth that he can't hide doesn't go unnoticed by Jim, and right now he's really regretting that whole conversation. He just wants to get drunk and forget it ever took place.

Jim, unable to articulate a word, shakes his head slightly, and makes Roy's smile widen on his mouth.

Roy pats him on the back. It's pure gloating. There's no pity there at all.

“Sorry, man”.

Roy turns back to the front and grabs his beer to stop the guffaw that's about to come out of his mouth. And Jim, sinks his eyes to the table, and thinks to himself that clearly, there's a problem with him. Roy thinks about leaving Jim there with his ghosts in his head, because at the end of the day, this guy ruined his life. Literally. And he deserves it. That, and the punch he never got to punch him. He sees Darryl at the back of the bar, with the rest of his ex-partners, and feels like heading over to them, leaving that bastard Jim there to wallow in his own misery. But, finally, he thinks that the new Roy he wants to be - the one he invoked in front of a mirror one night, when she left him for the second time, he trashed a bar, tried to beat up the guy in front of him, and got kicked out of work, and who has new attitude, new behaviors and new projects - must not stoop to the level of the old Roy. And just as he's about to leave his seat at the bar to head over to Darryl and the other guys in the warehouse, he dares to tell the truth.

“You know what Pam was saying? Exactly?”

Jim looks at him blankly, not quite sure if he wants to hear more of what Roy has to say.

“What?”he finally says, his voice strangled.

“He said things like…” he puts on a falsetto voice, as if imitating a woman's voice- "Roooy, I can't believe you're done already", "Roooy, go on a little more, please", "Roooy, don't stop now, I'm about to". Jim smiles at Roy's imitation, who besides falsifying his voice, makes gestures with his hands and face. “You know, things like that...". Roy pauses, seeing how Jim looks at him with great attention. "You know, I don't usually have much patience in sex, and she needs soooooo much time..." -Jim frowns, because it's not something characteristic of Pam to need a long time to reach her orgasm, or at least it's never seemed that way to him. “And when she gave me a second chance, and we got back together, and I wanted to do right by her, and I devoted myself body and soul to her enjoying myself in bed first, the few times we slept together again, she never said my name again”.


Both men stare at each other for a few seconds. One grateful for what he just heard, and the other surprised by his confession, and feeling good about himself, seeing that bitterness is no longer part of his life.

“Thanks, man," Jim reaches out his hand to Roy, and he eagerly shakes it.

“You're welcome. Say hi to Pam for me when you see her", Roy says as he walks away toward the table with his former co-workers.

"Idiot" they think of each other, as they part.

----------------------------------------

Days later, Jim's face and mouth are buried between Pam's legs. He's making hard, persistent work of his tongue and fingers. He notices how he’s building to her orgasm, by the way she moves her hips against him, and the wriggling her fingers are doing in his hair. When Jim hears Pam's first moans, he thinks it's like music to his ears.

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading! 


Yeza is the author of 5 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Idiots also liked 982 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans