11 [Reviews - 8] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: The MCU vs. DCEU battle comes to Dunder Mifflin. Scenes inspired by certain real life casting rumors, set sometime late Season 7. #11 in the Rejected Cold Opens series.
Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Other, Present Characters: Ensemble, Erin, Jim, Jim/Pam, Michael, Pam
Genres: Fluff, Humor, Parody, Workdays
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: Rejected Cold Opens
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1820 Read: 884 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: February 14, 2022 Updated: February 14, 2022
[Report This]
Story Notes:
So we were talking in the Discord about the reports that John Krasinski may play Reed Richards a few weeks back, and I thought “MCU… Michaelscott Cinematic Universe,” and it all happened so fast.

DISCLAIMER:
Well my name’s Michael Scarn, and I’m here to say, I’m about to read the disclaimer in a major way. You jump to the right, and you explain publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. You jump to the left, and you say the original characters and plot are the property of the author. You make new friends but aren’t associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise; you don’t infringe their copyright, and that’s how you don’t get sued.

1. For pacing reasons we lost a joke about Michael creating a totally original series of comedies about a police academy called Cop School by darjeelingandcoke [Reviews - 8] 11 (1820 words)