35 [Reviews - 46] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

A miniature Choose Your Own Adventure™ fic that offers four possible storylines immediately following The Dundies. What’s going on in Pam’s mind after she kisses Jim, and what is she going to do about it? That’s up to you!

 

 


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Drama, Fluff, Romance
Warnings: Adult language
Series: Adventure is Out There!
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 16658 Read: 4215 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: April 23, 2022 Updated: April 23, 2022
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Attention employees of Dunder Mifflin! DO NOT read this story from beginning to end! This story contains many different stories/adventures, and only some chapters are contained in each adventure. As you read, you will be asked to make choices, and these choices will direct you to different chapters in the story. You are not allowed to go back, so follow the instructions at the bottom of the chapters until you reach the end of that story.


Big thank yous to emxgoldstars for creating the cover of this story and to NobleLandMermaid for posting the meme in the Discord chat that gave me the title. (It was a while ago. This story took me way too long to write.)


I do not own any recognizable settings or characters or anything associated with Choose Your Own Adventure™.

1. Chapter 1 by ThePinkButterfly [Reviews - 8] 7 (433 words)

2. Chapter 2 by ThePinkButterfly [Reviews - 5] 5 (2277 words)

3. Chapter 3 by ThePinkButterfly [Reviews - 5] 3 (612 words)

4. Chapter 4 by ThePinkButterfly [Reviews - 6] 5 (3437 words)

5. Chapter 5 by ThePinkButterfly [Reviews - 8] 3 (1182 words)

6. Chapter 6 by ThePinkButterfly [Reviews - 7] 6 (6062 words)

7. Chapter 7 by ThePinkButterfly [Reviews - 7] 6 (2655 words)