- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you for such a fun ride. Hope you all enjoyed our obsession and here's one last little tidbit.

MrsK, you're the best co-author I could ever ask for. *hugs in Krasinski*

 

“Oh my god,” Kelly’s voice trilled around the annex as the door from the kitchen opened and Ryan walked through on his way to the breakroom. “You would not believe what I just heard!” she squealed.


“Oh yeah? What’s that?” Ryan asked as he took out his small black notepad and pen surreptitiously from the pocket of his pants.


“So you know my friend Julie who works over at Carman’s?” Kelly asked, not waiting for Ryan to answer. “She just called me and said that two people totally hooked up in the bathroom at her restaurant. So nasty. Like can you believe that? In a bathroom? Ew. And to make it worse, she said that it was two totally old people too. Like so gross. And then they went back to their table like nothing had happened and just carried on their conversation with the other couple. I really wanna know who it was though. Who do you think it was? Ryan? Are you even listening to me?”


“Oh, um, yeah. Old people banging in the bathroom? Yeah, no idea.”


“What are you writing down in your book?” Kelly asked, her hand on her hip, peering over Ryan on her tiptoes.


“Oh, nothing,” he replied, quickly putting his notepad back into his pocket. “So, who do you think it was?”




Robert Dunder is the author of 5 other stories.
MrsKHalpert is the author of 38 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Anon Pls also liked 192 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans