- Text Size +

She was treating it as a fun family day out, but he had other things on his mind. And of course he did, considering the way she'd dressed for the day. A tiny pair of denim shorts and some sort of clingy camisole, which she insisted was due to the heat. Which of course made sense seeing as it was close to 90. But to Jim, she was just torturing him.

His parents had come to stay for the occasion - the first NASCAR event at the Circuit of the Americas in Austin, and Athleap was a major partner for it. To the kids, having their grandparents around for two weeks had been like Christmas every day. And to Jim, it was like his birthday every day, waking up slowly with Pam, being able to take her on mid-week dinner dates, and he'd even been able to sneak in a surprise childless weekend away, where they never managed to leave the hotel room. So it was no surprise that as he watched her lean forward in the mirror to apply her mascara, he realised she wasn't wearing a bra underneath her cami. 

"Forget something there Beesly?" he asked as he came up behind her, where she was bent forward over the bathroom sink. 

"Hmm?" she asked, her concentration from the mirror not wavering. 

"Are you trying to drive me crazy all day by not wearing a bra?" he asked, his hands moving up to cup her breasts, his thumbs swiping over her nipples.

"Oh," she giggled, turning in his arms. "Well, it's got this built in one, and also I didn't want the straps to show under these ones." 

"Makes perfect sense," Jim replied as he slid one of the straps off of her shoulder.

"Jim," she cautioned, as he pulled the other one down so that her breasts were exposed. He ducked his head slightly as he took one of her nipples in his mouth. "Jiimmm," she whined as he slowly licked the hardened bud and ran his thumb back and forth across the other. "Oh god, you've got to stop. I haven't got any panties on, and I don't want to ruin my shorts." 

"What?" Jim said, his head snapping up to look at her. "Jesus Christ"

"Oh stop it you pervert, of course I have panties on. We're going to a family event, with your parents and our kids. And also, ew gross. Can you imagine not wearing underwear with jeans?" 

"I hate you," he said with a deadpan face as he pulled up the straps to her cami roughly.  

"Come on, we can't get all worked up," Pam tried to reason with him. "It's not like we'd have sex at the track or anything."

"That's what you think," Jim muttered as he turned to leave the bathroom.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans