12 [Reviews - 10] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Picks up after the Merger, January 2007 to be exact. Will our heroes get together? Overall about 12 chapters, one per month. Let me know how I'm doing, this is the first fic I've ever done.
Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Future Characters: Ensemble
Genres: Angst, Drunk Pam/Jim, Fluff, Holiday, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Adult language, Other Adult Theme
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 5768 Read: 6741 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: November 20, 2006 Updated: November 25, 2006
[Report This]

1. January by JamGirl [Reviews - 3] 3 (2017 words)

This is the first of potentially 12 chapters. I hope it doesn't suck. This first may ramble, I hope not, we'll see. If you like tell me please! If not I want to know that too.

Things in bracets are what the characters are saying to the cameras

Disclaimer: I own one thing in this world, and if you were to guess "The Office" and all things associated with it, I'd tell you you were wrong.

2. February by JamGirl [Reviews - 4] 5 (1648 words)

Good old fashioned fun at Valentine's Day in Dunder Mifflin!

Disclaimer: I own one thing, and if you were to guess "The Office" or anything associated with it, you'd be wrong. 

3. March by JamGirl [Reviews - 3] 4 (2103 words)

I fell in love with Jim for about the 100th time writing this chapter. Go ahead and try not to. Also if you enjoy a good visual every now and again, I suggest you take a look at this to better get an idea of what's going on with Pam's hair in this chapt. Plus John's looking dapper himself, I suggest you go swoon for a few and then come back to read.

Disclaimer: I own one thing in this world, and if you were you guess The Office and all things associated with it, you'd be wrong. You'd also be wrong if you guessed Elton John, Kiki Dee, or Ray Lamontagne, or any of their songs.