- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: Jim, Pam, and any other Office related character or scenario do not belong to me and I make no claim to them.
It'd been three weeks since the cameras stopped rolling in the office. Everything had returned to the way things were before.

Michael stopped being so obnoxious (slightly), Kelly stopped chattering away out of nervousness, Angela relaxed (to the point where she could smile once in a blue moon), and Ryan started thinking of a career in paper products. Toby remained the same. Creed stole things a little more often, and Kevin didn't bother hiding his m&m's habit. Oscar brought his boyfriend into work one day.

Jim and Pam returned to their old habit of kissing in the elevator on the way down after work. And holding hands as they ate lunch. And driving in together in the mornings. Everyone else pretended not to notice.

Nobody told Roy, but they were pretty sure he knew anyway.

When the documentary came out, a Dateline special in three one-hour parts, most everyone in the office thought they did a good job of portraying "the typical American workplace."

Pam just thought she did a good job of portraying a devoted fiancee.


ribbon is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked After the Fact also liked 62 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans