- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I just had to.

1.  Dwight had his great-great-grandmother's gold pocketwatch tucked safely in his jacket.  Rings were so pointless.  A watch was a much more practical and useful expression of love.  When he gave it to her and asked the question, Angela slapped him.  Then they went home, and she smiled and said yes.

2.  Ryan didn't have a ring.  He wasn't expecting to propose.  But when he saw the look on Kelly's face, the words just came out. She had  been trying to hide the slowly growing bump around her middle, choosing just the right outfits to hide the bulge.  She tried to blame it on all the fancy dinners Ryan had been taking her to, even though they hadn't gone out to eat in a month.  Finally, Ryan knew she was going to admit that she was, in fact, pregnant.  And he thought it was better to propose before hand.  He'd get more credit that way.

3.  Michael proposed to Carol on their ninth date.  He wasn't going to make that mistake with Jan.  He was much wiser now; knew how easily women got scared by the thought of commitment.  He waited until the tenth date.

4.  "Hey, Pam."

"I'm Phyllis."

"Um, I don't think so.  Phil's a boy's name.  Anyway, wanna get married?"

"I'm already married, Creed.  To Bob Vance, of Vance Refrigeration."

"Oh, yeah, the guy that gave me that refrigerator.  You're a lucky woman."

"Thank you Creed, I know."

5.  "Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure Pam.  What's up?"

"I...I'm really sorry.  For everything."

"Pam..."

"No, Jim.  I have to say this.  I'm not as patient as you; I can't wait three years.  I have to tell you now.  I love you."

"Pam..."

"Marry me."

"What?"

"Marry me, Halpert."

He was silent for a long time.  Finally, he said, "When we get married, will I still be able to call you Beesly?"

"Absolutely." 

Chapter End Notes:

Yeah, okay, that last one's an insane fantasy, but it can't hurt to dream, right?

 Please Rate and Review!


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans