- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Reminders: This series takes place sometime after Drug Testing.

This might be a little OOC, as I normally try to adhere to the show strictly.
Jim tried really really really hard not to stare at Pam as she assumed her golf stance.

Every time they reached a new hole, the same routine occurred.

She would bounce lightly on the balls of her feet, then twist her shoulders, then adorably line up her putter with the hole and peer at it with squinty eyes.

For the finale, she would wiggle her hips in a saucy little shimmy before bringing her club down and carefully swinging it back before finally making contact with the golf ball.

His trouble was with the last.

Jim had never before had the occasion to see her hips wiggle, what with the vast majority of their interaction occuring while she was behind a large desk, and he was quickly becoming aware that her lower half was almost as intriguing as her upper.

He was definitely in trouble.

They'd been awkward with each for a while after the falling on the ground/erection on her pelvic bone moment, (he'd seen her eyes widen and knew she'd felt it) but eventually their levity and casual banter had resumed.

Jim was definitely cool with pretending that nothing had ever happened, in the back of his mind, he couldn't help feeling a little pleased that she'd seemed ...breathless when he was on top of her, and maybe a little impressed.

Bad train of thought, buddy. He needed to get his mind back in the strictly platonic friends realm, but quick.

“Halpert! It's your turn.”

Jim's head snapped up to meet Pam's eyes, realizing belatedly where his eyes had last been as he'd zoned out.

Pam was blushing.

Jim nervously licked his lips, trying to thing of something, anything to erase what he'd inadvertently done.

Pam's gaze moved down, following his tongue along its path. Her eyes changed for a moment, and, as if she was unaware, her tongue peeked out to mirror the actions of his own.

Her eyes snapped back up to his, then away, searching desperately for something else to focus on. Her arm trailed listlessly in the direction of the golf hole.

“Uhm, I'm gonna get some water. Be back in a sec.”

Pam hurried off, narrowly avoiding getting hit by Dwight's ridiculously long backswing.

Jim was frozen in place as his brain did some rapid calculations. Pam had almost looked...aroused?

Interesting.


dresa is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Par For the Course also liked 907 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans