- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I started out writing a story about Katy's life after Jim broke up with her on the Booze Cruise, but it turned into something completely different.  I just discovered how much I love writing drabbles, and it's new for me, so please tell me what you think!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the @&%$*#%!property of their $&@*#! owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the @%#$! owners, @%$^#&! creators, or @+&^%#! producers of any media franchise. No %#$@$&^!  copyright infringement is intended.

Two months later, the wheel of your shopping cart squeaks miserably down the aisle when you hear the voices.  Amid the hurried crowds they dawdle, pausing frequently, as if they would love nothing more then to wander for hours and hours. 

            He looks down at her, tall even when bent almost in half over the handle of their cart. Her face glows with complete adoration gazing back.  And the countless times you convinced yourself that you were over him don’t seem to matter anymore when the smile in his eyes burns a hole straight through the center of your heart. 


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans