- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Summary says it all. Features everyone towards the beginning, but middle/end will be mostly pure JAM fluff. :)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, so tell me whether this is worth continuing or not!

"Gather round people, gather round," nobody moved, despite Michael's attempts to gain attention. "Today is a very special day because..." he did a fake drumroll that lasted five seconds too long, "..because we are teaming up to go on sales calls!"

Jim raised his eyebrows at the camera. Dwight pumped his fists in the air. Most other people continued to ignore Michael. "Okay," he continued, "I have taken the liber-tay of assigning everyone partners. Phyllis and Stanley," Phyllis smiled; Stanley filled in number 18down on his crossword. "Karen and...Kelly."

"But, I'm not in sales," Kelly protested.

"Yes. You are in Customer Service. Today you will go out and...service...the customer. Moving on. Me and Ryan," Ryan shot a nervous glance at he camera. "Andy, and Dwight."

"No. Michael, no." Dwight jumped out of his chair. "I cannot work with him!"

"Why, you scared?" Andy sneered at him.

"Uh, yeah, scared that you'll beat me up because you have a purple belt. Oh wait, that's me. I'm the purple belt, and I'm the one who can beat you up."

"Okay, Okay," Micahel interrupted the arguing. "Geeze, you guys sound like an old married couple. And old...gay married couple. Just get along, okay? For one day. So let's see...who's left from sales?" Jim raises his hand, "Ah, Jim bag! Don't think I forgot about you. You will be accompanied by the lovely and talented Ms. Pamela Beesly."

Pam and Jim both gaped as Michael gave a not-so-subtle wink to the cameras. Pam recovered first. "Um, shouldn't I stay here and answer phones?"

"Automatic voicemail, Pam. It's easy, I'll show you how to do it. Besides, Jimbo is second in command now. You've got to be there for, you know, moral support. And, writing things down, also. Jim doesn't have time for writing. He's going to be too busy makin' sales, ain't that right, buddy?" Michael slapped Jim on the back. Before there could be any further protests, Michael threw his hand in the air, shouting, "Aaaaand break!"  He grabbed Ryan's arm and pulled him into the elevator. Everyone arranged themselves in their groups of two and headed out the door. Pam and Jim were the last ones to leave.

"Well," Jim started, "Shall we? I mean, well, I guess you really could stay here if you wanted. I can handle the sales call, and Michael wouldn't know the difference. You could even go home. If you wanted."

Pam barely hesitated before answering, "Yeah, but as Michael said, someone has to write things down for you, since you don't know how."

"Hey, That's not what he said. I'm just so important, I have peons to do that work for me."

"Oh, suck it Halpert. C'mon, I'll race you to the car." Before Pam even got the words out, she tore down the stairwell.

Chapter End Notes:
Well, what do you think? Should I continue? Review and let me know. Also, suggestions for the title are warmly welcomed.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans