If you are an archive member and would like to join these forums please contact us and we'll send you an invite

The JKras Thread

Comments

• Happy Tuna Tuesday! I'm still not sold on the shirt but the face is <3 :heart_eyes: <3

• If you missed JKras on Live with Kelly and Ryan today @CHT8635 aka "another.john.k.fanpage" came through for us and got it posted on IG!
  • edited July 2018
    Why is this the cutest thing I’ve ever seen? (also the embed image thing isn't working so here's the URL, the internet hates me today)

*mod note: take the "s" off of the https and it will embed :)
  • Just in time for Tuna Tuesday, Honest Trailers dropped its take on A Quiet Place. "Watch John Krasinski prove he's more than just a pretty Jim face, but a wide variety of pretty Jim faces" :love:

• Loving Thursdays... Comic Con is in San Diego and the highlight for me is John's face "wrapped" on the side of the Omni Hotel in the middle of downtown. Amazon is doing it for their Clancy series! I hope someone who is in the area will take a picture of it and send to MTT.

• This Tuna Tuesday comes bearing gifts! John got the cover story of the latest Variety

And our pal another.john.k.fanpage on IG posted some shots and video from the article today. I'm fond of this smolder :heart_eyes:
  • edited July 2018
    Part of John’s Variety interview. He talks about his need to be Jim Halpert again to “see what he’s doing.”
  • edited July 2018
    Tuna Tuesday and more gifts! Another.john.k.fanpage on IG posted some very nice goodies today from Men's Health Magazine, which has our boy on the cover this month. Enjoy this interview with john comparing Alexa, Siri, and Google Home

• John only posts like every other month on Instagram but at least this is quality :p
  • This aired on a Tuesday so I think we can call it a Tuna Tuesday post, JKras on Sephen Colbert last night. He actually wore color! Here's part 1 which is a more typical late night interview (its missing him walking out which was the best part though! You can bit here on IG)

And then part two which was amazing and even features a cameo from a former DM receptionist (no not that one sadly. The other one)

• A member of the Office-isms Discussion Group on Facebook took a photo of John on the set of Season 2 of Jack Ryan in London. The scruff is still there! I don’t want to put the pic here since it’s from a closed set and I can’t link it since it’s a closed group, but you can head over there and see it if you so choose. :3
  • A member of the Office-isms Discussion Group on Facebook took a photo of John on the set of Season 2 of Jack Ryan in London. The scruff is still there! I don’t want to put the pic here since it’s from a closed set and I can’t link it since it’s a closed group, but you can head over there and see it if you so choose. :3
    We do have an "Internal Memos" section so I started a thread to share the photo ;) make sure you're logged in and click the link

• Hello! I've just joined, and wanted to say a quick hi- I'm a huge John K fan for a long time, but a brand new Jim and Pam fan, having just finished watching the show for the first time, and I'm so excited to have found an internet space devoted to loving them as much as I now do too!

Anyway, I hope I'm doing this right, and I'm so sorry if I'm not or it's not allowed, but I thought I'd post a couple of pictures of John filming the latest series of Jack Ryan taken in London over the last week. (Again, if I'm doing this wrong, I'm really sorry!)

gallery-1538566451-acdur209.jpg

50EE34B400000578-0-image-a-18_1538529393902.jpg

50EE34A700000578-0-image-a-19_1538529604892.jpg

• I'm sorry, I might be getting this wrong, but when I joined I had a quick look at the sitemap and saw that in the old forum there was threads devoted to John and Emily, but couldn't see any here, so I thought I'd put these pictures here.... but if I've got it wrong and there IS a John and Emily thread I've missed, apologies!

Anyway, these were taken a few nights ago at a screening and Q&A with John and Emily for A Quiet Place in London- apparently to kick off its awards season campaign

4874010-6254799-Love_birds_Emily_Blunt_and_husband_John_Krasinski_attended_a_BAF-a-9_1539053531537.jpg

4874016-6254799-Team_players_John_and_Emily_play_a_married_couple_in_the_thrille-a-10_1539053531543.jpg

4874002-6254799-It_s_a_hit_A_Quiet_Place_has_grossed_more_than_334million_worldw-a-7_1539053531361.jpg
  • edited October 2018
    Its John's birthday today so I made a little collage of some of his photoshoots this year. He has bestowed us many broody beards photos this year so really we're the ones getting a gift ;)
  • John killing us softly with his blue sweater and beard
  • <sigh> Every time I think he can’t get more handsome, he shows up in color and breaks his previous record.
  • I just figured out his best feature: his smiling eyes.
  • Awards Chatter, a podcast from The Hollywood Reporter, posted a great interview with John where he reflects on how he's gotten to this point in his career. Whole thing is worth a listen but if you’re wanting Office talk start at about minute 18 (or even better go to 16:30 where his dad gives him a great pep talk) and then my personal favorite part is of course him talking about his auditions with Jenna at about 25:30 <3 Here it is posted with along with summation of the interview, it can also be found on iTunes/Spotify etc.

Award Chatter Podcast: John Krasinski
  • Big congrats to the Quiet Place for winning Best Sci Fi/Horror movie at the Critics Choice Awards last night. Here’s Emily walking the red carpet with the hottest waiter on the catering crew XD

And if you’re a screenplay enthusiast, you can now read the A Quiet Place screenplay here. John is ... quite the fan ... of ellipses .... and exclaimation points.