'But Who Would Watch My TV?' The Television Thread

Message Boards The Water Cooler 'But Who Would Watch My TV?' The Television Thread

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    More Than That
    Branch Manager

Let’s talk TV, network shows, premium shows, streaming shows, shows that have filled the Office-gap in your heart, etc.

#685 Reply
      manidfk
      Employee

Parks and Rec is a pretty good show.

But sports, mostly, is what fills the gap now.

#830 Reply
        Ladama
        Assistant (to the) Manager

Now that Fall TV is underway, what are people watching? Any new shows you recommend or any returning shows you want to find fellow fans of?

I personally have a lot on my list, I want to watch Luke Cage, might check out Westworld, a fellow MTTer is a big Blindspot fan which looks intriguing. Also kind of dreading the Walking Dead premiere in a couple weeks 🙁

#834 Reply
          time4moxie
          Employee

Definitely a Walking Dead fan.   I’m sad that Grimm is not getting renewed and we have a final half season starting in January.  Living in the UK I miss all the ad hype for the new shows, so I’m not even really sure what’s out there now.   However, if they get good enough reviews I can usually find streams of the ones worth watching.

#863 Reply
            sharky
            Employee

Can’t do Walking Dead. I’m sure it’s great, but I have a thing against zombies.

I’m a huge Once Upon a Time fan, but that show can be a hot mess most times. If it weren’t for the one couple I ship, I may have given up already.

Really liking The Good Place and Brooklyn Nine-Nine — both from Mike Schur. On the drama side, Lucifer is awesome!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            Reply To: Reply #685 in 'But Who Would Watch My TV?' The Television Thread
            General Reply Rules: Be polite and make sure your content is Safe For Work (SFW).
            Registered Users will have their first reply moderated. All replies from non-registered users are moderated. Please allow 24hrs for your reply to be approved before contacting us.
            Your information: