The John and Emily Thread

Message Boards Beyond Dunder Mifflin The John and Emily Thread

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    More Than That
    Branch Manager

The thread for JKras and Emily Blunt talk, also feel free to talk about Emily’s projects here.

(Gushing about John’s adorableness with and adoration of his wife is expect and encouraged!)

#523 Reply
      Ladama
      Assistant (to the) Manager

An ELLE interview with John for their September issue with a lot of talk about Emily. John said one somewhat general thing at the end about sex and his 13 Hours bod so naturally the article is titled:

John Krasinski: Getting “Jacked” Changed My Sex Life

#744 Reply
        Ladama

Courtesy of Receptionist on the old boards here’s a great article about Emily Blunt and the research and physical transformation she went through for The Girl on the Train: http://time.com/4473275/emily-blunt-girl-on-the-train-interview/

(p.s. I have no idea if there’s a movie trailer award anything but I would definitely nominate whoever cut the Girl on the Train trailer, it’s so good! I’m transfixed the whole time!)

#796 Reply
          More Than That
          Branch Manager

Emily looking lovely in embroidered floral at the Girl on the Train London Premiere (with co-star Luke Evans)

The Girl on the Train

Also, very silly, but Slate’s XXFactor ranked the remaining “power couples” after Brangelina’s split and John and Emily made the “solid power couples that didn’t make the top ten” which I imagine is about where they’d want to be!

Slightly related:

#821 Reply
            Ladama

Love it when these two are just goofy together

#856 Reply
              Ladama

Emily hosted SNL last night and John was there, though sadly it doesn’t look like he made any kind of cameo 🙁

Have only seen a couple videos but looks like she did a good job and very nearly made Kate McKinnon break which is no small feat!

(also fingers crossed that maybe John will host someday maybe?)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              Reply To: Reply #744 in The John and Emily Thread
              General Reply Rules: Be polite and make sure your content is Safe For Work (SFW).
              Registered Users will have their first reply moderated. All replies from non-registered users are moderated. Please allow 24hrs for your reply to be approved before contacting us.
              Your information: