The Middle Years: Season 4-6

Message Boards The Documentary The Middle Years: Season 4-6

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    More Than That
    Branch Manager

Rather than have thread overload and have a topic for each season we will be splitting into three, Seasons 1-3, 4-6, and 7-9. (Depending on replies, we may branch off each season)

This is the place for general discussion of Seasons 4, 5, 6 (though if we have any spillover into s3 or s7 that’s okay). Discuss material from DVDs, commentaries, promotional materials, and just anything really from these seasons.

#875 Reply
      Ladama
      Assistant (to the) Manager

Since Halloween is soon I was going back to watch the Halloween episodes of the Office and discovered something interesting: when S6 Koi Pond aired, there was a haunted warehouse cold opener, and while it’s describe in the Netflix synopsis the actual scene is nowhere to be found, and is also not on the DVDs. I did stumble on the cold opener on IG, which according to the Office Wikia was removed due to Michael’s “hanging” being offensive to many viewers. (which I certainly understand it’s a delicate subject, at the same time is a very Michael to be obtuse and unintentionally offensive about delicate subjects)

Blink and you’ll miss Pam as Rosemary Woodhouse (as in Rosemary’s Baby)

Photo from "Koi Pond"
        Photo from “Koi Pond”
        #971 Reply
        Alittlestitious2

I’d seen the deleted scene before but missed Pam’s costume! Good spot – where did you even find that picture?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        Reply To: Reply #875 in The Middle Years: Season 4-6
        General Reply Rules: Be polite and make sure your content is Safe For Work (SFW).
        Registered Users will have their first reply moderated. All replies from non-registered users are moderated. Please allow 24hrs for your reply to be approved before contacting us.
        Your information: