Threat Level Midnight: The Movies Thread

Message Boards The Water Cooler Threat Level Midnight: The Movies Thread

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    More Than That
    Branch Manager

Let’s talk about movies here! Make recommendations of recent movies you’ve seen and enjoyed, talk about upcoming movies, talk movie award shows, etc.

#1088 Reply
      Ladama
      Assistant (to the) Manager

We’re inching up on May which means the Summer Blockbuster movie season is about to get underway! What’s everyone looking forward to?

For some reason I thought Guardians of the Galaxy 2 was coming out later but it’ll be out in under 2 weeks! Looking forward to that. I really hope Wonder Woman is good, DC cuts good trailers but the actually films have been a bit meh,  but I’m still optimistic about it.

The trailer for The Hitman’s Bodyguard is pretty hilarious, and I’m definitely down to see Atomic Blonde. Also, it’s coming out in September but I am already looking forward to Kingsman 2, the first one was a lot of fun and this one has Channing Tatum wearing a cowboy hat and going by Agent Tequila . . . I mean I have to see it now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      Reply To: Threat Level Midnight: The Movies Thread
      General Reply Rules: Be polite and make sure your content is Safe For Work (SFW).
      Registered Users will have their first reply moderated. All replies from non-registered users are moderated. Please allow 24hrs for your reply to be approved before contacting us.
      Your information: