Throwback Thursday

Message Boards The Documentary Throwback Thursday

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Ladama
    Assistant (to the) Manager

In memoriam of Brangelina . . . is this great blooper đŸ˜›

#836 Reply
      Ladama

Angela was kind enough to to post a photo for throwback Thursday

Also Angela/Jenna bloopers are always great

#855 Reply
        Ladama

Jenna posted this photo on Instagram last week

Which somehow lead me to this Bustle article with John talking about the Office Olympics “medals”

“That was one of my favorite episodes of all time. I have the weirdest story about that… When we first saw the first cut of it, no one had said the phrase ‘yogurt lids.’ So in the middle of this first cut, that didn’t go to air, obviously, it’s our editor [saying ‘yogurt lids’]. So I think I’m saying, ‘And I’ll be handing out these…’ and then you hear the editor say ‘yogurt lids.’ And so the yogurt lid thing, we always laugh when we hear it.”

Though if you watch the clip, there’s definitely someone saying yogurt lids.

#979 Reply
          More Than That
          Branch Manager

Hey everyone! Had a little bit of a Throwback Thursday hiatus here but let’s kickstart it with some deleted scenes!

Been posting some JAM-centric deleted scenes to our new instagram account. Here’s a fun one from Drug Testing

#1026 Reply
            Ladama

Stumbled onto this old EW Season 4 promo video, look how adorable our pair is (and this was 9.5 years ago, what the heck, where has the time gone!)

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
            Reply To: Reply #836 in Throwback Thursday
            General Reply Rules: Be polite and make sure your content is Safe For Work (SFW).
            Registered Users will have their first reply moderated. All replies from non-registered users are moderated. Please allow 24hrs for your reply to be approved before contacting us.
            Your information: