•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Please check out our new streamlined message boards
Oh, it has losers.

Author Topic: JK & Emily Blunt #5  (Read 38875 times)

Callisto

• Human Resources
  • Schrute Bucks: 1214
JK & Emily Blunt #5
« on: October 04, 2011, 04:36:01 PM »
Time for a new thread. :)
Love is a cunning weaver of fables and fantasies. - Sappho

Italian_Food

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 235
  • Oh, Good Lord...
Re: JK & Emily Blunt #5
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 07:05:15 PM »
Michael Buble calls split from Emily the best thing that ever happened to him... a little harsh, no?

Source

The article implies that Michael and Emily had an open relationship, but maybe I'm just confused.

Loved this line:
We doubt Emily is too sore about the split now as she is cosied up to hilarious, hunky actor and star of The Office: An American Workplace, John Krasinski.

Yeah, I'd take John over Michael any day...  Jimsmiley
-"Beesley, are you threatening me?"
-"Jim! Jim, Jim, Jim. I'm not threatening you. I love you. But you should know, you're on very dangerous ground."

wingsfan

• Jr. Sales Associate
  • Schrute Bucks: 20
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 08:39:22 PM »
Michael Buble calls split from Emily the best thing that ever happened to him... a little harsh, no?

Source

The article implies that Michael and Emily had an open relationship, but maybe I'm just confused.

Loved this line:
We doubt Emily is too sore about the split now as she is cosied up to hilarious, hunky actor and star of The Office: An American Workplace, John Krasinski.

Yeah, I'd take John over Michael any day...  Jimsmiley

It's definitely possible, given the rumours but I thought he was saying prior to Emily, he had open relationships and that/his insecurities led to the breakdown. It wasn't real clear.

Gof4

• Temp
  • Schrute Bucks: 31
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 08:48:28 AM »

He called it the best and the worst. He wasn't being unpleasant, he's not spiteful. He said this in an interview a year after they split.
How, I ask, did his relationship with Blunt, and the end of it (she finished with him in summer 2008), impact on him? ‘One of the worst and greatest things that ever happened to me,’ he says heavily. ‘When it happened, obviously it was devastating, man. Emily is truly one of the most amazing and wonderful people that I’ve ever known. And really, even now I sit and I’m thrilled that I got a chance to be a part of someone’s life who’s touched so many lives and is so amazing.
Source

He's said in many interviews that his insecurity/behavior largely caused the split and that he wanted to be a better guy. He seems content and happy with himself now. He just needs to stop treating interviews as therapy sessions.

OfficeLady

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 389
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 11:01:28 PM »
Well, said, Gof4. Looks like EB will start her movie with Colin Firth (lucky girl) very soon in South Carolina:

http://gsgolfsupplies.com/colin-firth-emily-blunt-in-area-to-begin-filming-of-arthur-newman.html

OfficeLady

• Regional Manager
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 02:42:02 PM »

Woopsie -- sorry for the double post -- maybe the filming will be in North Carolina:

http://soemilyblunt.com/category/province-or-state/north-carolina

I'm from the other coast -- so I'm not as familiar with the Carolinas as I should be.  coolicon  bighugsicon

lilith

• Temp
  • Schrute Bucks: 6
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 07:33:42 PM »
I was just wondering, how come Emily Blunt NEVER takes pictures with any members of The Office cast? At this years Emmy's they were even sitting at the same table and she was seen taking pictures with other people but never with any of the cast members.

wingsfan

• Jr. Sales Associate
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 07:43:06 PM »
I was just wondering, how come Emily Blunt NEVER takes pictures with any members of The Office cast? At this years Emmy's they were even sitting at the same table and she was seen taking pictures with other people but never with any of the cast members.

I don't know. Maybe no one has asked or maybe we just haven't seen them? Or maybe it's because no one cares about the cast of The Office anymore. We barely got any pictures of anyone from the show.

OfficeLady

• Regional Manager
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2011, 06:16:23 PM »
 Yup -- EB's movie has started shooting:

http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2011/10/17/spotted-emily-blunt-arrested-for-arthur-newman/

JK busy with TO; EB making movies -- a couple working hard..... laughingicon

Gof4

• Temp
  • Schrute Bucks: 31
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2011, 07:12:13 PM »
I was just wondering, how come Emily Blunt NEVER takes pictures with any members of The Office cast?

Here's a picture of her with Kate, at an event JK didn't attend. She's talking with Ed in the background of a couple of pictures at the Critics' Choice awards too.

She also attends some cast parties as Brian twitted this from a get together in February
During Emily's trailer- we screamed everytime she was on screen.

And John, Jenna, Lee and Emily went out to dinner to celebrate the Golden Globe nominations either this or last year. I think she mixes with the cast when JK chooses to do so.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 07:37:04 PM by Gof4 »

OfficeLady

• Regional Manager
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2011, 01:50:04 AM »

Does this make Stanley Tucci JK's sort-of brother-in-law to be?:

http://www.local12.com/entertainment/story/Stanley-Tucci-engaged/hXHO9eVfnUqEaJPxn8ee9Q.cspx

Italian_Food

• Regional Manager
  • Oh, Good Lord...
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2011, 07:35:04 AM »

Does this make Stanley Tucci JK's sort-of brother-in-law to be?:

http://www.local12.com/entertainment/story/Stanley-Tucci-engaged/hXHO9eVfnUqEaJPxn8ee9Q.cspx

My husband calls my sister's husband his brother-in-law, so I guess it does.
-"Jim! Jim, Jim, Jim. I'm not threatening you. I love you. But you should know, you're on very dangerous ground."

wingsfan

• Jr. Sales Associate
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2011, 10:26:37 PM »
New pic of Emily and John at the LACMA gala:

SnoWhiteSally

• CEO
  • Schrute Bucks: 860
  • Looking for her Jim.
    • Sally's Boutique
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2011, 11:48:16 PM »
You beat me to it. Click for hq's

« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 12:02:26 AM by SnoWhiteSally »

Italian_Food

• Regional Manager
  • Oh, Good Lord...
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2011, 11:51:47 PM »
When was this?  They both look very nice and boy, does John know how to wear a suit.  Jimgroom