•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Please check out our new streamlined message boards
I just bought some bikinis online.  Size 2.  I'm gonna look aaaamazing.

Author Topic: JK & Emily Blunt #5  (Read 39189 times)

Receptionist

• Jr. Sales Associate
  • Schrute Bucks: 57
Re: JK & Emily Blunt #5
« Reply #660 on: January 14, 2016, 07:01:20 PM »
The Krasinski's  are wheeling and dealing in the real estate business.  The most interesting item in this article mentions a possible move back to the East Coast, but who knows.

http://variety.com/2016/dirt/real-estalker/john-krasinski-and-emily-blunt-list-sunset-strip-house-1201680370/

halfbaked

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 3838
« Reply #661 on: January 15, 2016, 07:26:44 PM »
I read an item within the past 2-3 months in which Emily/John talked about relocating on the East Coast. A better environment for raising Hazel was mentioned along with NYC being much closer to relatives—especially shortening the distance to the Blunts in the UK. John's also starring in Dry Powder at the Public Theater in NYC this spring. So right after Girl on the Train wraps, the Krasinskis will be staying on in NYC for Dry Powder. Who knows? Maybe Krasinski and Blunt will be a famous Broadway duo like Lunt and Fontaine.

Whoever wrote the first article about the sale of the house included in the misinformation that *this* house was the one gift-wrapped by Jimmy Kimmel. That fact has been included in every article I've seen since. The house that was gift-wrapped was the house the Krasinskis rented while the renos were being made to this one.  :-\

If a house can be sexy, this house is sexy! I could move in tomorrow.

Story I must share:
Last week on one of our locally produced afternoon talk shows, the movie critic mentioned he was flying to Miami for the 13 Hours press junket and he would be interviewing John. For who knows what reason, I tweeted the critic explaining JKras has been my TV boyfriend for 10 years. I also included the sad fact that I'm John's mom's age—perhaps a little old to be crushing on a 36 year old. Gino, the critic, tweeted me back asking for my name, saying he would try to get John to give me a personal shout-out.

Well, the interview aired today. Gino read my tweet for John and explained who I was. I got my shout-out. John turned to face me the camera directly and said, "I love you, Kathy. Thank you." Certainly, you can imagine the stir the ambulance caused when it arrived sirens blaring. I'm so thankful the EMTs were able to restart my heart.  <3
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:49:21 PM by halfbaked »

bcd

• Sales Associate
  • Schrute Bucks: 142
« Reply #662 on: January 15, 2016, 11:15:12 PM »

Well, the interview aired today. Gino read my tweet for John and explained who I was. Well, I got my shout-out. John turned to face me the camera directly and said, "I love you, Kathy. Thank you." Well, you can imagine the stir the ambulance caused when it arrived sirens blaring. I'm so thankful the EMTs were able to restart my heart.  <3

Excellent! I'm sure the EMT's understood.

Great article and video from his Ellen interview and sitting with Leo at the Golden Globes!
http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/John-Krasinski-Ellen-DeGeneres-Show-January-2016-39811163
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:31:14 PM by bcd »
Don't truffle with me. /Michael
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.  Eleanor Roosevelt
Most people would succeed in small things if they were not troubled with great ambitions.  Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

halfbaked

• Regional Manager
« Reply #663 on: January 26, 2016, 04:52:31 PM »

The pregnancy rumor has been confirmed!

Emily Blunt is pregnant again, a rep for the couple confirms to E! News. She and husband John Krasinski are expecting another child to join big sister Hazel Krasinski.

Hamlet

• Regional Manager
  • Schrute Bucks: 436
« Reply #664 on: January 26, 2016, 10:12:48 PM »
Yeah, it definitely seemed obvious to me in the last few photos I saw. Yay for them!!!

Receptionist

• Jr. Sales Associate
« Reply #665 on: February 22, 2016, 10:35:40 PM »
This appeared a few days ago. Better late than never.   ;D

Emily in talks to do "Mary Poppins" sequel.  I could totally see her in this role.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3453764/Recently-pregnant-Emily-Blunt-talks-star-Disney-boot-1964-classic-Mary-Poppins.html

Receptionist

• Jr. Sales Associate
« Reply #666 on: May 14, 2016, 09:08:26 PM »

Receptionist

• Jr. Sales Associate
« Reply #667 on: May 14, 2016, 09:08:58 PM »

Hamlet

• Regional Manager
« Reply #668 on: May 14, 2016, 09:53:09 PM »
And here is the infrequently seen soon-to-be big sister:

http://hqbirds.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=742
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 03:34:07 PM by Ladama »

Receptionist

• Jr. Sales Associate
« Reply #669 on: May 31, 2016, 06:05:17 PM »
A baby shower given by Charlize Theron.  The cake is blue.... hmmm... is that supposed to mean something?   ???

http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Emily-Blunt-Baby-Shower-Pictures-2016-41490441

Receptionist

• Jr. Sales Associate
« Reply #670 on: June 07, 2016, 07:58:53 PM »
Emily takes Hazel to the playground and on another outing the entire family visits the Farmer's Market.
Be sure to watch the video of the "paps" stalking Emily and John. I know this is the price they pay
for being celebrities, but they are not even A-listers!  >:(

I think I heard one man on the sidewalk say something to Emily about the "parasites!"   laughingicon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3628693/Pregnant-Emily-Blunt-shows-growing-baby-bump-taking-daughter-Hazel-playground.html

Hamlet

• Regional Manager
« Reply #671 on: June 07, 2016, 08:21:14 PM »
I happened upon that video on Instagram. Made me feel bad for them. They had to split up so the paps would follow Emily and leave John and Hazel alone. Yes, another farmers market visitor called them parasites and poor Hazel sadly says "bouncy house" which it would appear she didn't get to go in. Price they pay but still sad.

halfbaked

• Regional Manager
« Reply #672 on: July 04, 2016, 01:48:58 PM »
Emily and John have a new daughter in need of John's diapering skills. John announced on twitter that Violet was born two weeks ago. Congratulations to all the Bluntinskis!

Receptionist

• Jr. Sales Associate
« Reply #673 on: July 15, 2016, 09:37:49 PM »

halfbaked

• Regional Manager
« Reply #674 on: July 17, 2016, 02:27:53 AM »

*unlocks the door, raises the blinds, opens the windows, looks around nostalgically, dusts off the furniture, sits down at Pam's old keyboard*

Looks like some good folks are trying to revive this ol' place. I'll jump in. Welcome to the Grand Reopening of Halfbaked's Detective Agency where 2+2 may equal 5.  coolicon

The Daily Mail article that Receptionist posted included a pic of JK with Hazel.
(click to show/hide)

Other photos from the same location were posted @JustJared Does that other fella look familiar to anyone? Hmm? Yes! It's Clark, the lactation consultant. He's also known as Lee Kirk, Jenna's husband.
(click to show/hide)

It appears thtat John was picking up Hazel from a playdate with Harper and Weston or maybe Lee was babysitting Hazel while JK/EB were out and about.

This a photo from a realty site of the house when it was first sold/bought a few years ago. That whte curb and the tall hedges look to be the same so I'm confident it's the Fischer/Kirk house.
(click to show/hide)

*trying to sound like Columbo* (reference lost on you youngin's)
Uh, there's just one more thing, ma'am.

I don't think the Bluntinskis were at the florist. John was papped on the same street in the same location a couple of weeks ago. It's more likely they were at the pilates/massage therapy place next to the florist. YMMV  I can't think of many reasons why JK would go to a florist twice in 10 days or so - once solo, once w/spouse - neither time was a flower to be seen leaving the store. Sending flowers for birthdays, anniversaries? Choosing flowers for a christening?

Outside signage for the pilates/massage therapy place next to the florist. Classy name...dr pilates.  ;)
(click to show/hide)

I hope I amused you. I amused myself putting this together except for trying to remember how the heck to spoiler pix.